• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Serenity/Firefly Completed Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a from a custom-made model kit someone made. I bought the kit and built it myself. I also added the electronics which weren't an original part of the design. The gravity wheel has a lighting effect that makes it look like it's spinning. I just noticed two of the lights on the bottom of the cargo hold stopped working, I'll look into seeing if I can fix that.

Everything was painted by me. The design is based off the TV show version of Serenity, I painted it to look more like the movie version. The base is all custom (not part of the kit) I added that myself. The electronics get power off a wall adapter, it plugs from the wall to the back of the base. The switch is on the back too.

I'm looking for $800 plus $40 shipping by UPS with insurance
Payment by Paypal
If you're outside of the U.S. then PM me and we can figure something out.
View attachment 34070View attachment 34071
View attachment 34072View attachment 34073
View attachment 34074

Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TYucCTa2c&feature=feedu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back