Some of my previous works ))) By Alex OAzen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oazen

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello friends I am posting below a retrospective of some of my works

thanks for looking )))

dealer5copy.jpg

WW3 ROAD DEALER

..................................................................................................

mix5y.jpg

WW2 ZOMBIE MEDIC

...................................................................................................

local1.jpg

LOCALS ONLY

................................................................................................

normandy19441.jpg

WWII 82nd Airborne Normandy 1944

.........................................................................................................

bwolf.jpg

B-WOLF - Dead Head Unit

.........................................................................................................

testetodos2.jpg

SHARKS - Dead Head Unit

...........................................................................................................

dsc01162copy.jpg

WOLF - Dead Head Unit

......................................................................................................

75467293.jpg

ZOMBIE CRIB

..........................................................................................................

dsc01309copy.jpg

SoMe SiGnS

........................................................................................................

zombie2q.jpg

Boiler Zomb - PuBLiC ReStROoM

Like i said in your other threads . I love your work and the weathering you do is amazing . Keep them coming buddy , i never get tired of looking at your customs

The shark looks like a modern Street Shark toy.

:rock

Thanks I love the shark head too )))

this stuff is awesome! love the style. think the shark head is my favourite.
WOW thanks for your words my friend :wink1:

WOW They are Amazing Piece,s Love The Dead Head Unit The Best ;) The Weathering Awesomely Done On Everything :clap
Thank you )))

Those look SO cool!

Hi EcKo, thanks my friend ... :wink1: I'll try to post more things and more often.)))

Like i said in your other threads . I love your work and the weathering you do is amazing . Keep them coming buddy , i never get tired of looking at your customs

Back