Speedyweasel's Customs and WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the remarks :)

Here's my WIP Gree Phase 1

he still really just needs his holster and pistol which is on the way thanks to Drog ( thanks Mark :) ) anyways here he is as of today:

Greead1.jpg

greead2.jpg

greead3.jpg

greead4.jpg

greead5.jpg

So my Sgt's are finally all in, now to figure out what to do with them lol

anyways heres some pics of the new Sgt's oh and it seems to me the joints are much tighter than past clone bodies might be the batch i got but they are tighter.

Oh, the first guy i robbed his body suit for my Gree lol, and put my modded rex head on him lol

sgt1.jpg

sgt2.jpg

sgt3.jpg

sgt4.jpg

Last edited:
Owwww cool I always wanted to do one like that but I am decided to stick to Phase II. He is looking great man!!!

Great job on Gree speedy!! He looks fantastic cant wait to see how he changes with the holster and pistol:hi5: Those Sargent's look sweet wish I had the funds to get some lol.

Thanks guys!! glad you all like him :)

Well I've been poking around and have loved everyones work on their Dengar's so I thought I would take a crack at him seeing as I have always hated how my Hasbro one looked, anyways I will post some pics tonight after I toss about some ideas on the drafting board. wish me luck lol I'm gonna need it if I even was come close to the quality you guys have been putting out on your Dengars.

Congrats on Vader speedyweasel! Still need to pick one up, but haven't seen many on eBay....

Anyway, nice job on the CW Gree, that head turned out just like the way the clones look in the show! More so than the SS Rex heads, I think.

And I need to pick up a few clone sergeants, they are just so awesome with all those hands and everything! :panic:

Congrats on Vader speedyweasel! Still need to pick one up, but haven't seen many on eBay....

Anyway, nice job on the CW Gree, that head turned out just like the way the clones look in the show! More so than the SS Rex heads, I think.

And I need to pick up a few clone sergeants, they are just so awesome with all those hands and everything! :panic:

Thanks man :) I was hoping that head would work well glad to see it has, as far as the Sgt's yeah you need to get some the hands are great custom fodder, if any one needs a hand or so let me know I'm not gonna use them all and with 3 sgt's and 2 rex's opened up i got tons.

Anyways, Here what all I got worked out on my Dengar hope you likes, enjoys. More pics to come in the next few days :lol

dengar1.jpg

dengar2.jpg

dengar3.jpg

dengar4.jpg

dengar5.jpg

Man, that work in progress picture looks exactly like the one I took a year or so ago. I uses the exact same armor bits, nice job. Its really coming together.

I like the idea of sculpting the gloves. Gloves are the only thing I am not really happy with on my Dengar.

Looking really good so far.

Ok, off to bed for me here's a pic of dengar from what I've done today lots of the stuff is not set in stone like the head wrap is basiclly to get a better piture of what he might look like. Enjoy all. :)

dengar6.jpg

dengar7.jpg

Back