Premium Format SSC Guardians of the Galaxy Star-Lord PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can almost guarantee that they "suit up" before the movie ends or in the post credit scene. Or at least at the very begining of the next movie they are in...

Still, you are saying that the trench coat, t-shirt and overall "Grifter look" is better than the previous retro look with the helmet and uniform?

For the cocky smartass portrayed in the movie trailer? Absolutely. That other costume from the comic does look cool but it seems better suited for those undead Nazi soldiers in Sucker Punch.

View attachment 94773[/QUOTE]

sucker_punchNazi-vi.jpg

For the cocky smartass portrayed in the movie trailer? Absolutely. That other costume from the comic does look cool but it seems better suited for those undead Nazi soldiers in Sucker Punch.

You said Sucker Punch. I thought as a collective fan base of pop culture we all signed affidavits to pretend that never happened. :lol

Classic Star-Lord FTW.

1781916_10151984714412695_1034195102_n.jpg

That bust is very cool looking. I hope that promo picture SSC sent out is just possibly an art print and not final product representation. Id prefer if they made something like this but in a more dynamic pose.

1858439-starlord_01.jpg

It would also be cool if the visor and weapon light up...

Pretty sure there going with movie theme though..so it'll probably resemble:

novacorpsstarlordstuff.jpg

starlordmask.jpg

dotg.jpg

Last edited:
That's because they changed the design to fit the movie.

I hate it when they do that. How they changed Nick Fury was absolutely ridiculous, and now I see that the cartoon Heimdall is taking after the movie instead of the comic. Heimdall from Thor vol. 3 is one of my favorite character designs and even though the movie version looks good I don't want him to suddenly morph into that look in the comics.

I bet he wears that mask for about 30 seconds total in the movie.

I wouldn't be upset, realistically in the new run of GOTG he is without a helmet/mask more than with.

Cool! Now where's my Rocket Raccoon PF? :impatient:

I want it too! Both "classic" and film inspired.

That's because they changed the design to fit the movie.

I was both surprised and not at the same time, I remember when DC changed Batman to full on black for a while after the 89 Burton film was a hit but I didn't really see a lot of this roaming around. Then again....long coats are cool and I fully expect a lot of Star-Lord cosplay in the immediate future whether the film is successful or not.

I was expecting something like this but, now that I saw the preview easy pass for me.

View attachment 94773

If he throws a helmet over the mask at least once you'd be close. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in classic cameo at some point, eventually.

Classic Star-Lord FTW.

1781916_10151984714412695_1034195102_n.jpg

I love both. :)

Really looking forward to a better look at this statue. I really want to love this movie. The trailer definitely intrigued me (although I would have preferred something more "epic").

Back