Stealth iron man repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ickwinzs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for looking, this is another Stealth Iron man I have repainted and changed the lenses to an amber color. Paints used are automotive paints. Thanks for looking.
Louissfinapics008.jpg

Louissfinapics005.jpg

Louissfinapics001.jpg

I also repainted the base.

Love it! :clap

Nice colors. Any particular brand of paint or just generic cheapo stuff work?

Well, the weather looks good down there in Bend, still rainy and sh__y up here in Portland... hahahha!

Anyways, looks great Ickwinzs! Color looks magnificent! Always loved that pose from Iron Man, great choice for some custom work!

Well, the weather looks good down there in Bend, still rainy and sh__y up here in Portland... hahahha!

Anyways, looks great Ickwinzs! Color looks magnificent! Always loved that pose from Iron Man, great choice for some custom work!

Thanks guys1, and Kyle its always crappy in Portland thats why I moved here!!LOL

wow, really nice....mine has factory rubs all over it....i am going to put it up on ebay actualy...its perfect for a guy like you..buy it paint it, and re sell it.....:wink1:.......wish i had the talent.....

Back