Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like old grandpa hulk :slap

10933936_827080807330954_5118300520750433189_n.jpg

Hard to tell age in that shot. Glasses are obviously more modern, and not something classic '80s Hulk is known for. But the facial features seem pretty smooth and relatively youthful.

It's the texture that gives it the older quality but looking at the glasses I instantly think either this:

hulk-610x350.jpg

or this:

hogan_1780716a.jpg

The glasses make it clearly a Hollywood hogan sculpt not classic hogan. It looks good though. I also notice how they kept the top of the head covered.

Akin to Thunder Leiger was Ultimo Drangon. Ultimo and billy Kidman put on some show stealers on Nitro in the early 2000s.

And if you really want to see the original watch tiger mask in the 70s. Waaaaaaay ahead of the curve. By decades.

I've got a DVD with all the Sayama Tiger Mask vs. Dynamite Kid matches from the early '80s. Some amazing stuff. It feels like the basic template on which all the later NJPW, ROH, and Dragon Gate stuff was based. In one of them you see a young Bret Hart in Dynamite's corner.

Let me tell ya something brutha!I've never been a big fan of sound effects but this figure needs a base that plays I am a real American.

Just saw this on Facebook. Definitely Hollywood or older Hulk. I'm really interested in an old school 80's Hulk. Cant wait to see that version.

Did anyone really think we were going to get classic 1/6 figures for UNDER $250? It's much easier for Vinnie Mac to sell McFarlane limited edition statues for $400+. :ohbfrank: I mean, it looks cool and all, but I don't collect statues.

Stylized_MACHO_MAN_14.jpg

Obviously an older Hulk .... looks good though.... as a shelf piece he's far more interesting with the tie dye pants, and the boa can be used to cover joints.

Where do you guys watch NJPW? I would be interested in checking it out more if I knew how to access their shows. I had lots of tapes back in the day of their stuff from the '80s and '90s, particularly the cruiserweight stuff with Jushin Liger et al.

did you click on those links I posted those guys on dailymotion or torrents if you need links to those let me know but dailymotion is the best route just type in the ppv you want, also there are live streamers that show it, the catch is you have to watch it live I can link you to that also.

I've got a DVD with all the Sayama Tiger Mask vs. Dynamite Kid matches from the early '80s. Some amazing stuff. It feels like the basic template on which all the later NJPW, ROH, and Dragon Gate stuff was based. In one of them you see a young Bret Hart in Dynamite's corner.

Just finished the documentary released by high spots called a matter of pride, a documentary on Dynamite Kid, the tiger masks ultimately led to his back getting damaged but are still considered the best, NJPW even released a best of with the documentary in Japan last year.

Back