Studio 49 - Tyler Durden Motocross Shirt and Pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going to try my hand at custom figure clothing sets. The first release I am offering is the Tyler Durden motocross shirt and maroon polyester pants. You can P.M. me for details if you are interested in owning a set. These will be limited, as I will eventually run out of material.

finaldurden2.jpg

Here are pics of the actual production shirt. This is pictured on a narrow shoulder TT.

5.jpg
4.jpg

2.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
I have two more projects already started. My next offering will be Indy Jackets.

man thats some great work! BRAVO! i havent decided what durden outfits im going for yet. but damn these look great. ill keep my eye on this project :)

Cool, I am answering P.M.'s as fast as I can.

Indy Jackets will hopefully come in two flavors..."faux leather affordable" and "real leather, slightly more expensive but still less than $100". Should have a prototype up within a few days.

will the trousers be longer than in your proto picture John?

i think they need to be longer so they bunch more at the bottom like the actual real life costume pic you have supplied :D

will the trousers be longer than in your proto picture John?

i think they need to be longer so they bunch more at the bottom like the actual real life costume pic you have supplied :D

I was going to ask that too.

Oh and Aaron, PM sent bud.

Back