Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if all the pieces are based off that art i will be getting none of these, the poses are much too boring and static for me...... I have no need for a waving MJ statue or Blank stare Black Cat i learned my lesson with the Brooks Scarlet witch, its a fantastic statue and really well done but the pose and playfullness of it really doesn't fit in with anything else i own.

Very happy to see the price is less than $200. I was worried that the comiquettes were escalating in cost too rapidly, but Sue seems like she's going at a fair price from $185 - $190.

I guess the reason why this comiquette isn't a very sexy depiction of a woman is because it was done by a woman.

So has Sideshow abandoned the AH line? Seems like it. I was actually disappointed when I heard SS was doing this particular line since it doesn't bode well for the AH stuff. I know there's the whole "The more, the merrier" mentality, but I can't help but think SS isn't going to maintain so many different female lines.

lol...don't know if its been said...but she has a friggin' man butt...the rockin jelly bean version is much better IMO...

Why in the hell doesn't sideshow make premium format (at least 20'' tall) of the marvel female characters??? This is entirely too small to put alongside of The Thing or any of the other male marvel pieces.:(

Agreed, this pales in comparison to the Scarlet Witch comiquette.

I agree that this is a pretty boring museum pose and the Witch was overall better except for the ridiculous oversized implants. I really hate when they make breasts look unnatural. At lease Sue looks like a real person.

Back