Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delay it I could do with a few weeks for my wallet to recover before you release the men in black version.

I can hold one for you if you want, but I don't think they will sell out with the early release, and I am updating my website tomorrow, but they will also be available to order with the october sculpts again (die hard 4 and se7en)

this early preorder opportunity is just for people who want to combine it with teh August sculpts (inception, jolie, john marston)

6.jpg

:horror

totally missed those shots of will. dayaaaaaamn!!! The Fresh Prince can come!!! :yess:

I'd like one too Daniel. I don't have anything else preordered. Any way I can still order and get shipped mid September?

Thank you sooooooooo much for posting this, just got mine. I'm going to be getting three awesome heads sculpts very soon.

:clap:hi5::1-1::yess:

I am so excited for this. My Robert Neville is looking so awesome thanks to everyone who posted their formula in the other thread. This head is going off to Seb.

Hey Daniel, is it too late for me to have it shipped right to Seb (elvis1976)?

I debating whether I should paint the I am Legend sculpt myself, like I always do. Or if I should send it away to get painted or my last option buy two sculpts send one to be painted and I paint the other, so I'll have two.

I debating whether I should paint the I am Legend sculpt myself, like I always do. Or if I should send it away to get painted or my last option buy two sculpts send one to be painted and I paint the other, so I'll have two.

If I could paint it I would. I would bastardize it.

You get Sam too?

Got a I am Legend sculpt. Was thinking about getting the dog but I don't really need it.

i didn't plan on it for myself but I had a couple of NON-1:6 friends ask me where the dog was when I posted pics of my semi-completed Robert Neville and so I realized it's a must haha.

Hey, Daniel, here's how the first SE Van Zan ended up.
Thanks again for a great sculpt.

VANZANSE10.jpg

VANZANSE7.jpg

VANZANSE2.jpg

VANZANSE11.jpg

wow! that custom looks sick. i like the tattoos (sprayed on?!)

Yes, I have a girl who makes stencils for a living. Normally
for RC cars, though I think she enjoyed doing these 1/6 tattoo's more
than RC car ones. So I'm going to post her name in the Van Zan Thread.

She does a great job and very reasonable in pricing. Though you
can't get Van Zan ones from her..:lol But I will make them available
after the figures sell.

announcement

Inception (first edition and HT versions), John Marston, Tomb Raider heads will go out in a FEW DAYS. Lonnie (caster) did an amazing job and whipped these out sooner than I expected (there were delays on my side).

There is still a chance (til Friday) for you to combine your order with the I AM LEGEND (Will Smith) heads. These will ship out together :)

There are also a FEW HT versions left of the Inception heads as well. I didn't order as many since they were not as popular lol.

TWO John Marstons left.
------------
Pre-orders for the next set of heads . . . Die Hard 4 and Se7en will be up in a week or two :) I want to have a painted Se7en to show first

Wow, Daniel! John Marston head/hat sculpts shipping out in a few days? I can't wait! It's time to take the "Tom Cruise" head off of my HT TrueType and get Marston on it where it belongs! :)

I'm REALLY looking forward to my John Marston head and hat to arrive from you soon! :yess:

announcement

Inception (first edition and HT versions), John Marston, Tomb Raider heads will go out in a FEW DAYS. Lonnie (caster) did an amazing job and whipped these out sooner than I expected (there were delays on my side).

There is still a chance (til Friday) for you to combine your order with the I AM LEGEND (Will Smith) heads. These will ship out together :)

There are also a FEW HT versions left of the Inception heads as well. I didn't order as many since they were not as popular lol.

TWO John Marstons left.
------------
Pre-orders for the next set of heads . . . Die Hard 4 and Se7en will be up in a week or two :) I want to have a painted Se7en to show first

Oh shoot! so soon!. I'll be contacting you in a couple of days Daniel. :panic:

announcement

Inception (first edition and HT versions), John Marston, Tomb Raider heads will go out in a FEW DAYS. Lonnie (caster) did an amazing job and whipped these out sooner than I expected...

:panic:
picture.php
:panic:

Here are a couple pics of some work I had commissioned with Daniel's amazing sculpts! Eli is Seb's genius work, Norton is pretty much finished and Tyler just needs a shirt (hence just the sneak peak)! :panic: Tylers hands and shoes are Seb's work also :exactly:

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

Back