Swamp thing premium format when will it happen!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gundamric

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys i just wanted to know if anybody has ever heard anything from sideshow if a swamp thing 1/4 scale will ever be produced and what is every bodies thoughts on it would you like to see the character made in 1/4 scale? Thanks

While I'm certain that Swamp Thing has a fanbase, I don't think sideshow considers him a top tier (A-lister) character. I'm sure they'll get to him but it'll be a while before that happens.

Well they made Man-Thing and he's no where near as popular as Swamp Thing. I would get this if made. Price could be high though.

Yeah I can believe nobody has ever brought this up on any of the posts in have seen swampy hasn't gotten represented well in statue fork bowen hasn't even made one! The only ones I have seen are one by dc direct and another by vertigo and they don't do it justice would be a definite buy for me I wonder what they would do for an ex maybe some un men in the base also with all the work they have done with the court of the dead I imagine they could also do an amazing dr arcane as well

A life size bust would be interesting.

Yeah a well sculpted bust would be amazing it would be very intricate with all of the roots going through him and those yellow sad eyes would have be captured properly so it had increasing realism every time you look at it

As far as dioramas goes this garage kit is pretty cool sideshow needs to get on the ball and stop milking the same characters View attachment 70159

:lol To my recollection, SSC has not released 2 PFs of the same DC character yet. I can't see how anyone can accuse SSC of milking the DC line. They have also proven to release many lesser known characters in the Marvel line so I know they'll get around to it in the DC line as well. Hell, they released an awesome Man-Thing Com so I'm pretty sure they'll get around to Swamp Thing. This is a new license for SSC so everyone wanting C or D list characters will have to be patient. I do hope you get a Swamp Thing PF sooner rather than later. I'm sure it will look great when they do get around to it.

Back