The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0258.jpg

She makes the Halo fig look like a Happy Meal toy. :lol

Congratz my friend can't wait to see the white one!. :)

weapons are behind figure but taped into place......at least on my Reimi anyhow. the only issue I have had for 3A accessories is with my Large Martin (Daywatch) gun which was warped and 3A sorted it super quick at no cost.

the weapons and back pack thingie to my DC's were all loose behind the figures. no tape what so ever.. glad to hear they added the tape to the TQ"s..

I wonder how long Reimi's tight pleather suit will last the test of the environmental elements before it starts to flake and crack. That is one consideration I had for skipping TQs 3 pack...

I wonder how long Reimi's tight pleather suit will last the test of the environmental elements before it starts to flake and crack. That is one consideration I had for skipping TQs 3 pack...

A very valid point, fortunately I live in a harsh environment so my only concern is dust. It does seem to be different than items of pleather I have though, my concern is more tears through moving mainly the legs/knees all else ok.

Does three a have a website you can buy there toys from what websites are good for finding three a toys I really want a wwr armstrong 8 pack.

TQ group shot......:hi5:

DSC_0407.jpg

alas the 8 pack of WWRp Armstrongs could only be bought from 3A directly through bambaland.com, however there will probably be some retail exclusives being released. Other than that its ebay.

I went to bambaland.com to see what they had for sale but there was nothing for sale is that normal or is there just no three a releases right know.

I went to bambaland.com to see what they had for sale but there was nothing for sale is that normal or is there just no three a releases right know.

sales pretty much sell out within a few days unless its a limited piece that could go in minutes, sign up to the newsletter on bambaland that way you will get to see what is coming up and join the 3A discussion board for further release info.

unlike hot toys or sideshow the numbers of figures production do not go into the high numbers so you do need to be quick.

the next sale is 9am on the 2nd Hong Kong time for some posters, other than that its the fighting JC on the 15th at 9am.:peace

Back