The Batman! Pics page 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
What does one think about this Batman?

New Bats new suit design
imageuxt.jpg

New belt design
imageksqv.jpg

New gloves and Boots
imagekiy.jpg

imagevfu.jpg

THE BATMAN
imagejez.jpg

imagelwme.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Batman

Really like the expression Its very different one of yours ?

I agree... I love the cowl and Royce type body, not to muscular...

What is the story on that Batman? Is that just a CG render?

that has to be cg....if not its the best upper body custom i ever seen....the abs and shouders look great...the whole thing really...great symmetry.....i'm down for one moe if you can come close to that...

that has to be cg....if not its the best upper body custom i ever seen....the abs and shouders look great...the whole thing really...great symmetry.....i'm down for one moe if you can come close to that...

Yes Indeed!
Everything you See as far as Sculpt, and Suit, New Boots, New Gloves with Exact Lines in Fist, and Belt are being made...The Sculpt will Be What you see. Stay Tuned Guys! all you will need is a TTMM19 Body for that look! not to muscular, just a well fitness Bats. Ripped!:wave

Forgot to mention...The Built version of this will have the same vacume sucked Lycra to the body like on our Arkham...This way you get the see the rips in muscle tone through the lycra...you will get the feel of the material but not all loose fitted...Sort of as if the Lycra was painted to the body.

Last edited:

really dig the work. have you thought about shortening the ears? would be absolutely killer.

Back