• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for sunohc for an awesome John Marston head
+1 for Trevolver for an amazing Wash head

Great folks to deal with. I paid, they shipped.

-1 for Demimatt: Bad trading skills. Asked if he still had an item for sale, claimed yes. I asked for a picture, did not provide. When I told him it was ok that I would take the item anyhow he claimed it was sold. :( booo!

Please familiarize yourself with the rules regarding feedback. You can not leave negative feedback if money did not exchange hands. Plus - this was never a for sure deal - just two people discussing a deal so this would not even warrant a neutral feedback.

No money changed hands, so the most that could be left is a neutral. But honestly sounds like it was a deal that never got off the ground so even a neutral seems like a bit much IMO.

:lecture

updated positive, neutral and negative feedback

Last edited:
-1 for samhain88, deal with him and pay him, don't know why he refund my money for no reason, and don't answer my pm no more !!

I am changing this to a NEUTRAL Feedback since your money was refunded. IF you never got your money back, you could leave a negative.

+2 to skiman for hooking a guy up, and +1 to jstep13

Thanks a lot guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back