• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
negative -1 and 1 neutral feedback for hurleychris08. I sent him my hot toys sarah connor t 1000 mib and he never sent the freddy figure to me in the mail. Also worked out a deal with him to trade my hot toys t 600 for his loose batman oc and he never sent this figure either.
hurleychris08 Led me on telling me the figures were shipped in the mail but then after 2 weeks pm'd me stating I dont have a tracking # but there in the mail. After 3 weeks of waiting the figures never arrived. hurleychris08 cut off all communication and stopped answering my pm's or text messages. He is a scam artist / thief. Took my figures and ran with them. Led me on for almost a month and is a total waste of time. Members beware he's a low down dirty thief.

:mad::( Oh man i'm sorry to hear that , it really pisses me off that the dooshes will always do this crap and nothing can be done . Sorry man :1-1:

Catching up on feedback from the last week or two. All were sellers. Thanks so much, guys!!

+1 to Spanbauer
+1 to Darkseed
+1 to transhi100
+1 to darthjuan007
+1 to Cocoboloboy
+1 to Kato E.

+4 Skiman for trade for decals!

+1 xjamiexfor buying decals!

+1 onethousandmasks for buying decals!

+1 elvis1976 for trading for decals!

+1 lt0778 for buying decals!

+1 TheObsoleteMan for buying decals!

+1 bondaholic for buying decals!

+1 fredkrueg3r for buying decals!

+1 ones1customs for buying decals!

+1 tbayfor buying decals!

+1 joebizz34 for buying decals!

+1 eighthsamurai for buying decals!

+1 ShortRound for buying decals!

negative -1 and 1 neutral feedback for hurleychris08. I sent him my hot toys sarah connor t 1000 mib and he never sent the freddy figure to me in the mail. Also worked out a deal with him to trade my hot toys t 600 for his loose batman oc and he never sent this figure either.
hurleychris08 Led me on telling me the figures were shipped in the mail but then after 2 weeks pm'd me stating I dont have a tracking # but there in the mail. After 3 weeks of waiting the figures never arrived. hurleychris08 cut off all communication and stopped answering my pm's or text messages. He is a scam artist / thief. Took my figures and ran with them. Led me on for almost a month and is a total waste of time. Members beware he's a low down dirty thief.

As we have discussed via pm, this warrants only a Negative which I have added.
x :wave

+4 Skiman for trade for decals!
This seems to be 1 trade (even if for 4 items) so I have added a +1 to Ski's FB.
x :peace

Last edited:
+1 for sword (Ronald). I bought from him a loose pair of 1:6 scale Caucasian TrueType feet. It is hard to find a reasonably-priced pair locally, and he gave me a good deal on this. :duff

Time and again, Ronald has proven himself as a top-notch trader. Deal with confidence, folks! :rock And bro Ronald, I'm sure this is not the last time we'll trade again, hehe.. Thanks a lot!

+ 1 to Legendary Hunter :wave

Great Trader / Fast Shipping / Awesome Communication :hi5:

Thanks for helping me with the Wolf Predator parts i need , and the extra Lost Pred parts you threw in :yess:

+1 to Hush.ca for buying my Hot toys T1 accessory set w/BD head -FAST PAYMENT/SMOOTH TRANSACTION/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! THANX BRO!!!

+ 1 for MeguiarsEM: Thanks for the stands!

+1 for Promising Galahad: Thanks for the figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back