• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Hellz Manik for the Ryu and Guile statues. First class seller all the way!

1+ Creighton
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THAT SALACIOUS CRUMB PACK DUDE!!!

1+ GDZILLA95

THANK YOU FOR THAT P1 PREDATOR MAN...been looking for this for a WHILE!!!!

+1 for intothevoid for some free feet and being a very nice bloke indeed!
Cheers mate.

+4 for pixeltwin for 3 custom heads a jacket and free bits! A very very nice man!

Last edited:
updated feedback

And

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY ~

GDZILLA95!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+2 to Dizzyarse for hooking me up with a HT T-800 from both T1 and T2!

This appears to be one single transaction that involved two items. Feedback is by transaction only, not items. I have given Dizzyarse a +1. If this was more than one transaction, please PM me.

I just wanted to let others know the WHOLE story as your post made it sound like you weren't offered anything - which you were. Paypal did not force him to offer you a refund. He just thought you were asking way too much for compensation and rather than losing half of what he sold the item for, he would rather have it returned and give you your money back. You decided to keep it. Crystal clear to me. Maybe if YOU BOTH were better at communicating, things could have worked out better. :dunno

You can twist the facts as much as you want to make yourself feel better. You obviously don't have much experience with Paypal as you are grossly misinformed. If the seller denies a partial refund, which I might add he could've COUNTEROFFERED if he felt I was being out of line, Paypal SIDES WITH THE BUYER and forces the seller to take the merchandise back and grant a refund. This is the key part here >>> THE SELLER HAS NO CHOICE, THEY MUST TAKE THE MERCHANDISE BACK WHEN IT IS NOT AS DESCRIBED <<<

I already explained at that point, I decided to keep the merchandise and try and repair some of it to the best of my ability and will also include me sending it off to someone who will need to repaint it.

Maybe before placing an ill-informed judgement on something that has nothing to do with you, you should do a little research on how Paypal works. Then maybe your opinion will have a little more credibility.

You can twist the facts as much as you want to make yourself feel better. You obviously don't have much experience with Paypal as you are grossly misinformed. If the seller denies a partial refund, which I might add he could've COUNTEROFFERED if he felt I was being out of line, Paypal SIDES WITH THE BUYER and forces the seller to take the merchandise back and grant a refund. This is the key part here >>> THE SELLER HAS NO CHOICE, THEY MUST TAKE THE MERCHANDISE BACK WHEN IT IS NOT AS DESCRIBED <<<

I already explained at that point, I decided to keep the merchandise and try and repair some of it to the best of my ability and will also include me sending it off to someone who will need to repaint it.

Maybe before placing an ill-informed judgement on something that has nothing to do with you, you should do a little research on how Paypal works. Then maybe your opinion will have a little more credibility.

got-ganked-you-mad-bro.jpg

Darklord Dave agreed with me - so perhaps it wasn't an ill-informed judgement.

The way I see it jstep13, is negotiations go back and forth.

You filed with paypal wanting 1/2 the money back. The seller felt this was too much and instead told paypal he would give you a full refund for the return of the item.

You never responded after that. Perhaps if you said, "I'd really like to keep the item, but don't think it's fair that I paid full price for an item that arrived broken. What do you think would be fair compensation?" you guys could have come up with an amount that was fair to both parties. But you didn't respond at all. You keep saying he should have negotiated with you. He countered your offer by saying, give it back for a refund. YOU could have responded to that and you didn't. Do I think it's right you got a broken item and zero compensation. NO, I don't. I don't think the price you were asking was fair though and because both of you decided not to continue communication with each other, the matter became closed after paypal closed your claim.

Darklord Dave agreed with me - so perhaps it wasn't an ill-informed judgement.

The way I see it jstep13, is negotiations go back and forth.

You filed with paypal wanting 1/2 the money back. The seller felt this was too much and instead told paypal he would give you a full refund for the return of the item.

You never responded after that. Perhaps if you said, "I'd really like to keep the item, but don't think it's fair that I paid full price for an item that arrived broken. What do you think would be fair compensation?" you guys could have come up with an amount that was fair to both parties. But you didn't respond at all. You keep saying he should have negotiated with you. He countered your offer by saying, give it back for a refund. YOU could have responded to that and you didn't. Do I think it's right you got a broken item and zero compensation. NO, I don't. I don't think the price you were asking was fair though and because both of you decided not to continue communication with each other, the matter became closed after paypal closed your claim.

Dave said "since he offered full refund for return he's in the right" - so he's incorrect as well since the seller never offered a refund. Paypal said he was obligated to offer a refund. Do I need to send you the email Paypal sent me to prove to you the seller never offered the refund? That it was Paypal's decision?

And again, like I mentioned to you several times in PM before, I did ask him what we should do about this broken item. I never asked for compensation at that time. I kept it very open ended. And he ignored me. After he logged on several times and never responded that's when I opened a claim. I told you to check my PMs and you can verify this.

And why would I try and continue conversation after the guy completely ignored me. Remember it took him 3+ weeks to mail the item in the first place. It took several PMs from me asking for tracking after the guy bailed. Do you really think trying to communicate with someone who ignores you is going to work?

Dave said "since he offered full refund for return he's in the right" - so he's incorrect as well since the seller never offered a refund. Paypal said he was obligated to offer a refund. Do I need to send you the email Paypal sent me to prove to you the seller never offered the refund? That it was Paypal's decision?

And again, like I mentioned to you several times in PM before, I did ask him what we should do about this broken item. I never asked for compensation at that time. I kept it very open ended. And he ignored me. After he logged on several times and never responded that's when I opened a claim. I told you to check my PMs and you can verify this.

And why would I try and continue conversation after the guy completely ignored me. Remember it took him 3+ weeks to mail the item in the first place. It took several PMs from me asking for tracking after the guy bailed. Do you really think trying to communicate with someone who ignores you is going to work?

He had two options with paypal - give you the compensation you asked for or refund the item. Seriously, once you filed a claim he felt negotiations were over. And you opened the claim the day after you received it. And for the record, I can't check your PMs unless you send them to me.

You say paypal would make the seller offer you a refund for a return of the item - you are the one that opened the claim- therefore you would know this would be his option if he didn't agree with the compensation. You didn't even give him 24 hours before you filed the claim.

In the future, you can always ask a commerce mod to step in and act as a mediator. We've often times been able to help people come to a fair agreement for all parties involved...not always, but most of the time anyway. But once paypal is involved, we let the claim process go through.

You were able to leave neutral feedback - which is fair considering you did have an option to get a refund. The matter is now closed.

He had two options with paypal - give you the compensation you asked for or refund the item. Seriously, once you filed a claim he felt negotiations were over. And you opened the claim the day after you received it. And for the record, I can't check your PMs unless you send them to me.

You say paypal would make the seller offer you a refund for a return of the item - you are the one that opened the claim- therefore you would know this would be his option if he didn't agree with the compensation. You didn't even give him 24 hours before you filed the claim.

In the future, you can always ask a commerce mod to step in and act as a mediator. We've often times been able to help people come to a fair agreement for all parties involved...not always, but most of the time anyway. But once paypal is involved, we let the claim process go through.

You were able to leave neutral feedback - which is fair considering you did have an option to get a refund. The matter is now closed.

lmao, you’re saying the same thing I’m saying. If a seller ends negotiations then he has no choice but to offer a refund, ergo he’s being forced to offer a refund. Again, he is the seller. He is the one who packed it poorly. There is nothing I could do to ensure it arrives at my house safely. He needs to step up and say “this is what I can do – take it or leave it” – he did none of that. He completely washed his hands of the matter. Hence my “he did nothing to resolve the issue” statement, because he did do nothing. Being forced to take it back is not doing something about the issue.

What difference does how long I waited have anything to do with it? If he logged on twice and didn’t send a PM, that’s plenty of opportunity to at least acknowledge the issue. He could have said "hey sorry, Im busy with work, give me a few days to get back to you.” How long should I wait for someone who, with prior behavior, had ignored me for the first 3 weeks?

And asking one of you guys to step in? Thanks but no thanks. I have no confidence in your ability to mediate a transaction. I’ll leave it at that.

You are correct I did leave negative feedback after you forced me to. Remember, it takes two to tango, the matter was already closed until YOU decided to reopen the issue. I moved on. All I did was leave feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back