The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just dipped mine in warm water for a few seconds, came clean off with no issues.

Oh, and congrats on your Faramir, Pix! There's nothing better than an awesome Faramir in your collection!
:D

Hey Capt. Faramir this is for you. When he became available for gift card purchase I had to pick him up and I must say I am glad I did he really is a nice figureand the paint apps are not bad in hand as usual.

faramirhorse2.jpg

faramirhorse.jpg

and yeah my horse is missing his left ear. It fell off and I need to re-glue it back on! :eek:

Hey Capt. Faramir this is for you. When he became available for gift card purchase I had to pick him up and I must say I am glad I did he really is a nice figureand the paint apps are not bad in hand as usual.

faramirhorse2.jpg

faramirhorse.jpg

and yeah my horse is missing his left ear. It fell off and I need to re-glue it back on! :eek:

You make me so happy, my fellow Utah brother--bless you! You have made an excellent decision--props to you for your wisdom!

Its a DID horse from thier ww2 line. Its from 2 pack of horse and rider called Horst and Blitz. It is a massive horse but I agree that he does look fantastic. The horses legs move and I was able to get it off of Ebay for a third of the price of one of DIDs realistic hair horses!

Its a DID horse from thier ww2 line. Its from 2 pack of horse and rider called Horst and Blitz. It is a massive horse but I agree that he does look fantastic. The horses legs move and I was able to get it off of Ebay for a third of the price of one of DIDs realistic hair horses!

Sorry bronco1855, but didn't you mean to say that horse was made by Dragon Models? They released it about 3 years ago. Got a couple of 'em in my own collection. They've made a couple newer horse and rider sets since then, too. DiD's horses with the realistic hair only came out this year and aren't articulated, unfortunately. The Dragon ones are. Nice! :D

Ah, that would make sense. Plus it's been absolutely frigid here in Utah, so that would make anything seem like a chore. I can't wait for finals to end next week so I can go home to California for the break.

Seeing pictures added to this thread all the time makes me remember that I've got to get to work repainting my Faramir as well. The poor guy really needs it and I so want it to look like the prototype.

Then I'll have to get on to weathering Strider properly, and getting that Legolas head sculpt from Darren, weathering Boromir ....

Back