The Hookah/Shisha Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaCHw117

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I'd create this thread to see if anyone else on the boards smokes shisha, and to show off your hookah set ups. :D

What's everyone's favorite flavor? Mine for sure is White Peach Starbuzz.

Here's my current set up. Just a little guy, one hoser. Mine's the green, my friend's is the blue.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

For being a tike it does do work though, just normal hit here:

photo-2.jpg

Show me your set up!

Atta boy, always good to try new things! Trust me, it's amazing :hi5:

No I don't, I just always used my roommates- he had a huge one with like six hoses so we just set all the furniture around it and made a smoking lounge :lol

I should buy a little one with a single hose. :lecture

Yeah, do.

The bad thing about hookahs with 3+ hoses is that you get more air and less smoke, which can give you major headaches. :(

Seriously, one hoses are the best.

They also go through a lot more coal :(

Where's a good place to buy hookahs online? Too bad Amazon doesn't sell any :lol

amazon does sell them!

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Hose-Hookah-Glass-Bronze-Extras/dp/B009D15PIY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1349847841&sr=8-4&keywords=hookah+one+hose[/ame]

Yea but it's not actually Amazon, it's through "Sales Happen". I highly doubt that they ship to Canada :(

Good call, we used to have a cool hippy store in town but then the cops shut it down years ago because they were selling weed over the counter :lol :slap

First time I ever smoked hookah, I was high off my ass. And it was fun.

Hookah's are alright. Not really a smoker though.

Back