The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I've watched one of the yo ho ho and a bottle of rum trailers already-- was hoping for the yahoo authentic one. The only part that has given me a moment of trepidation is a vehicle chase that looks to be heavy on the CGI...

Yeah, the vehicle chase has me a bit worried as well. But when we see a better version, it might look Ok. I love the truck part! " I thought I was closer"!:lol

Trailer was good. Even if the plot is so-so the movie will be a lot of fun.

"You're a teacher?"

"Only part time!"

That was hilarious!! Jones is back!! Can't wait!!
Also the scene when you see his shadow as his putting his fedora on was amazing!

I can already tell the naysayers, the Shiah-bashers etc will be lining up to complain...

....but I'll be lining up to see the movie...again and again! Teaser looks great!

C'mon, Indy!

I can already tell the naysayers, the Shiah-bashers etc will be lining up to complain...

....but I'll be lining up to see the movie...again and again! Teaser looks great!

C'mon, Indy!

The flip side of that is that there will be a fair number of people, just like Star Wars fans, who will slavishly love the film, and declare it the best thing ever no matter what the quality turns out to be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as huge an Indy fan as there is and want the film to be awesome. The trailer looks really good and gives me more hope after some of the wacky rumors I've heard. I'll just reserve judgment until I actually see the film. :)

Any place to actually download the high res trailer? I loved the fact that they let you download The Dark Knight a while back. I'm just dying to put it on the PS3.

The trailer was good. Personally, I'd like to save the love it/hate it comments until I've seen the film. What I've seen looks promising though,

There's a new poll up on Sideshow's main page asking if you'll be pre-ordering 12" Indy during Toy Fair. What a silly question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back