The Lighter Side of Sidewshow Freaks (The good guys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteskywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
In recent months I have read about and received some very bad transactions on SSF so thought i would make a thread for us to share any exceptional service, painting, sculpting or anything you have received.

As a buyer I have had some great transactions and made many friends but the pair that stand out to me are Dave and Jon otherwise known as Fullmetal customs.

I have had dozens of transactions and they are are a godsend to any customizer. Dave is great with communication and always keeps me up to date with information and tracking and Jon can make ANYTHING in 1/6 scale.
Their attention to detail is second to none, they do not come cheap but the work is phenomenal and worth every penny. Numerous times they have added extra work at no extra cost just because they want it to be perfect :)

Fullmetal customs have been involved in all of my projects since I meet them because they are great guys and my mind is blown every time I get something in the post from them.

If you do not know them already here are some projects we have worked on and contact details

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fullmetals16customs

Email: [email protected]

So if anyone else has received some great service or some work you are exceptionally happy with from anyone please post on here :wave

I also highly recommend Betomatali, Sean Dabbs, BBKill and Geewhiz customs but i dont want to fill up this thread myself :lol

The Brothers Rahmier (84 and Rdeezy). Hands down the nicest guys I've ever worked with. Truly professional, talented, and all around awesome guys. It's an honor to be able to call those guys friends.

Respect to this talented artist, 8-bit commando (David).
Also, agreed with Mr.E, Velvet Morning (Scott Pettersen) is one of the best too!

I'd like to put up there Jake (Rahmier) & Mike also known as MG these guys have helped me crazy amounts! Mike is a life saver and Make well he's an awesome man who's helped me a heck of a lot!

Up there is Johnny- chenungkingman! Top guy who made freddie mecury happen and went that extra mile!
Lastly for now he's not a customiser but a boardie Yodansan for allowing me to get my grail piece (serangs Hendrix)

Example of mikes work.

That's it for now!

Last edited:
Haven't bought much customs lately don't know who is good anymore Betomatali is awesome just his waiting time is bad but Caine is great to deal with good thread.

Pretty much repeat if I listed all the good guys. I'd like to Add IDM Customs, although they aren't around as much on the forums, John is a good man.

Now for the bad guys: Lakhota, I'm looking at you. :pfft:

Inigou, fullmetal and bbkill all a pleasure to deal with. And gotta say peteskywalker for putting together all the moving parts to get shaun made and always keeping us informed of any progress. (cheers mate)

A lot of the people mentioned are awesome, Robbie very well talented as well as Caine. Serang I know had some issues but I believe he will come through and get back to putting out some amazing pieces.

Snyderman seems to fly under the radar here. While the wait can sometimes be long I have never regretted a purchase from them. My income can sometimes be erratic so I really appreciate the fact that they don't "limit" the number of castings they will do. All his heads are available whenever you want to purchase. No joining a club, begging or settling for a recast to get what you want.

Snyderman seems to fly under the radar here. While the wait can sometimes be long I have never regretted a purchase from them. My income can sometimes be erratic so I really appreciate the fact that they don't "limit" the number of castings they will do. All his heads are available whenever you want to purchase. No joining a club, begging or settling for a recast to get what you want.

:goodpost:

There has been a fair share of bad apples over time and another handful that are trying to straighten out their hiccups, but I think that the amount of good reliable guys here still far outweighs the bad.

Ill echo others; Denny, Chengkinmen, Velvet & fullmetal are all gentlemen that are cut from a rare cloth and are pleasures to interact with (of course Davinator is great too [fullmetal's partner]). The Rahmier bros. are the man... mans... men :monkey1. There's plenty of other great guys here but I don't have direct experience with but I can see they do great work and are reliable

I'll add O.S.O.to the list. His new chem suits are killer and we've spoke at great lengths via PM. Great guy and super reliable:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?144230-Chemistry-Cook-Wear-Hazmat-Suit

peteskywalker himself is a gem, he's helped me no end this year. Amnur, dean at cregscustoms, username has been a big help. Not a customiser but the_one has always given me exceptional service too

All the ones everyone has mentioned I've had great experiences with; Mr. Denny Kim, Rahmier bros, Robbie, etc.
I'd also like add Evilface and Maisto who have top notch services and great communication.

Thanks for the kind words guys! I would have to reccomend jon and dave from fullmetal. Always help me out with projects! Hunterdnrc is also a great guy and has helped me with many tattoos and other projects

Last edited:
Back