The Official Blind Master Workshop info thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok now that the big post has been placed (in case you missed it it is here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54348) here is some info about the all new and exciting Blind Master Workshop. A while back we decided to from a creative team to work together to pool our talents to produce the best figures we possibly could by working together as a team. The team consists of Les Walker, Spenser and Yours Truly. Our first effort as seen in the above link and picture below has proved to us that we can do this and by working together we can push each other to achieve new and great things. More exciting info will be posted here soon about the future of this exciting team. So thanks to everyone for checking us out and we hope the future is as exciting to everyone as it is to us!

Thanks,
Ryan

mr-finl10.jpg
mr-fin7l.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Ryan, Les and Steven. What a wonderful way to kick off BMW. :clap :D

Cheers, Guys. :duff
Paul

Last edited:
Fabulous job guys. I wish you much success in this endeavour.

I'd be changing your logo. It's too close for comfort and tempting fate.

Last edited:
Beautiful work all around! From paint to sculpt to clothing to photography. Great stuff!

i thought that was a pic of the actor you were using to showcase what was coming up........:duh

damn fine job. that has to be one of if not the best custom i've seen on this board.

As everyone has already said, THIS is what real customizing is! You guys have done some magnificent work here, really is an amazing achievement. You know I'm in.

I may not have the fire anymore, but it's good to see that someone does! :rock

I must have this Mola Ram... and really excited to see what future projects are in the works :rock

Congrats guys! :rock I look forward to adding BMW to one of the many things that are making me go broke nowadays. :D

HAHA! I could not have expressed it any better. I am SOOO In for one of these and probably anything and everything that BMW has on the way.

With HT, SS and BMW, this truly IS the golden age for 1/6 film-figure collectors! :rock :rock :rock

This is truly the pinnacle of our hobby. You three have taken your passion for 1:6 and have done something really special with it. I'm in awe.

So, when BMW begin to take orders for Mola Ram will their be another thread posted to notify the masses?

Back