The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

Report 5 was really cool. As I said I'm going to see Tintin I as I'm interested in the film but it will be great to see this playing before the movie.

Did anyone else read Empire magazine's celebration of the 10 year anniversary of the LOTR? I thought it was really well done and brought back tons of good memories.:)

Thought it was way older than that actually. ;)

But I suppose you mean the film franchise.

Thought it was way older than that actually. ;)

But I suppose you mean the film franchise.

LOL...Yes, absolutely.

And I agree with you others in that when I watch the movies now, they may as well have opened in the theaters a few months ago. They still feel that new to me.

Wow just watched the TinTin trailers, never even heard of the movie but it looks freaking awesome, maybe even as good as Big. Throw in the Hobbit trailer = epic.

Just saw the trailer, looks like it will defn be bad ass. Is this going to be a 2 part movie?

Tintin you mean? Well, they already have a sequel in the works in which Jackson will direct and Spielberg will produce.

oh ok. I was thinking I would be getting the 4 movie set once Hobbit got released, but I guess I will be waiting for a complete 5 movie set. I don't even have any of 3 LOTR dvd's.

U meant The Hobbit. The trailer isn't out of that yet. Not until later this month. The Hobbit is split into two movies. First part is Dec of 2012 and then Dec of 2013.

oh, I just realized it was a fake Hobbit trailer I just saw, my mistake :slap

I was wondering if you saw the fan trailer that's out there. I agree that trailer is really well done though.

fooled me for sure until I went and looked at it more closely.

I have been thinking. If I go to a matinee, and I do not buy any food or drinks, I can see the trailer for the Hobbit for 6.00 and get out before Tintin starts.

Might be worth it.

:)

Back