The PIT or " Why Russ has been behind w the Fright Night,Demon, and Dr Who sculpts..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
The PIT or " Why Russ has been behind w the Fright Night,Demon, and Dr Who sculpts..

Ok,

So as most of you know, its been a slow go w my 1/6th sculpts lately. I was working on Tron2 and also trying to get things done for the Monsterpalooza convention that happened this past weekend .
The main time crunchers were my full size demon head and also my full size Vincent Price figure. I thought Id share some pictures with ya !! I can now get back on track w my smaller sculpts :)

curlclosec.jpg

pprivesculpt.jpg

vpbp.jpg

vpfull.jpg

pmuseum.jpg

pmuseum2.jpg

Russ :banana

Re: The PIT or " Why Russ has been behind w the Fright Night,Demon, and Dr Who sculp

Damn Russ! That is awesome!!!

Re: The PIT or " Why Russ has been behind w the Fright Night,Demon, and Dr Who sculp

Very cool. The Pit and the Pendulum Vincent Price looks amazing. I assume it's 1:1 scale?

That bald Price bust made me think of Egghead from Batman. :lol

WOW! I was wondering who was responsible for the Vincent Price. Between you and Mike Hill, I was freakin' out at the museum!!!

Your talent makes me envious. Awesome work.

Damn, that Price is jaw dropping!!!

I love your work Russ, Vincent looks real and intense.

But don't forget the 1/6 scale please we miss you here :)

The little Mister Barlow you made is maybe small, but for me it is a big impressive piece.

dude you are so legit!!! OMG That Price is amazing!!

Thanks !!!

Yes I will be glad to get back to some smaller, more manageable sculpts...lol

course I have to do a few more Vincent Price heads , an army of them:naughty
Yes he is 1:1 scale .

Yeah Mike and I like to go overboard...:lol

Russ

I'm on your list for Jerry Dandrige,man. I can't wait to get that head. You're a beast at what you do.

Incredible work as always, Russ! That Vincent Price is amazing. You have an awesome day job.

Amazing!!!!!!!

Don't forget your 1:6 Barlow needs a 1:6 Ben Mears!! :rolleyes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh at least a Straker ...lol

yes those too.

and John Saxon

and Starsky & Hutch

Back