The return of POPPO TOYS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Hopefully posting this in the right section.

A few years ago there were not so many custom sculptors as there seem to be now.
One of the ones that I liked was Poppo Toys.
Very decent sculpts at very decent prices. And, for me the best part was that they added variety to ones collection. Where else was one going to get a Robert Mitchum or 3 versions of Gene Hackman? Richard Burton? C'mon!
Well, Poppo Toys stopped for awhile but he is back now.
His first two sculpts are:
Raymond Cruz:
raymondcruz.jpg

Brion James:
brionjames.jpg

Ordering info will be posted as soon as all heads are completely ready for casting. I know a few others that he will be bringing shortly and I really am excited. I hope all of you other customizers will be too!

First one is the sniper from Clear and Present Danger, also in Alien Ressurection, but I'm just not seeing much of the actor in there.

Brion James looks awesome tho, I will definately pick this up to make a Leon from Blade Runner. Now I'm gonna have to hit up Spens for Pris, Gaff, and Rachel too. :gah:

Glad to hear Bill is back. Mitchum & Burton were OUTSTANDING and at the time he also had the best (maybe only) John Wayne.

No website though ?

Jim

Very cool Brion James. I've been going through the 5-disc collector's edition I bought myself as a present a few years back, getting to enjoy Blade Runner all over again.

I gotta have the Brion James sculpt, it's been on my wanted list for years!!!

thanks for the heads up!!!!!!!!

Brion James is one of many that I've waiting over a decade for. So glad to have Poppo back and to have him begin his return with James!!

Actually, there should be an announcement coming shortly. The last I spoke with him he was in the process of getting his website rebuilt.

Picked up a Roddy Piper on eBay before I even saw this thread. When I have it in hand, I'll post my thoughts. The pics look good!

Last edited:
On behalf of Bill, Thank you.

I know he worked hard on these to make them the best he could. He redid and reworked them to make them just that. Thats partially the reason for the gap in the update in this thread.
I hope you enjoy Roddy when you get him.

Back