The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Trying to remember what kind of gas can it was- it was a standard 5 gal can? Not a military style jerry can? (which I've got lots of the 21st ones...)

vgo946.jpg

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

I still have no idea where that scene fits in to the timeline :lol

Hey guys, several more gun kits went out today. Keep an eye on your mailboxes. :duff

One of the molds finally broke down today, but there's still enough interest that I have made a new one. But after this one breaks down that will be it for the Colt revolvers.

The gun bag has been going well though I had to order replacement strap material because what I had was 1/16" too wide. A tiny amount but in this scale it makes a difference. I'll likely make 6 or less of these, so if you really want one let me know now.

Harrington & Richardson Pardner Pump Compact, Mossberg 500, Mossberg 500 Persuader, two Remington 870s, Browning Automatic Rifle Safari, Remington 700

I don't think the guns need to be exact as long as there is some variation, but here's what I've found.

Remington 870: Hot Toys Terminator 1 T800 or Comedian have the wood grain stocks. There are likely examples from GI Joe, 21st Century, Dragon ect., some with black stocks, as this seems like a standard shotgun.

Browning Automatic Safari & H&R Pardner Pump Compact: I have found no 1/6 examples of these in my searches.

Mossberg 500 Persuader: 21st century SWAT Shotgun set.

Remington 700: Turns out there are several versions of this sniper rifle, which is good because I wanted to have something to break up the shotguns. Dragon Winona NYPD, 21st Century SWAT Sharpshooter, several Dr. Figures ones (pic), and there were a couple released by themselves in Asia, which is where I got one.
frifleswvisor10m24.jpg

I'd like a bag too! Thanks, Rande

A couple quick pics of Entropy's accessory set on Grimes :rock Thanks again dude!

_MG_4626.jpg

_MG_4625.jpg

Your Grimes looks great, Marf! :clap I hope mine comes out as nice.

I need to stop looking at this thread, it makes me want a hatless Rick headsculpt so bad.
Lovely customs, the uniform and everything are so perfect and the horse rider pictures are tops.

My set just arrived today! Thanks Entropy!

excellent! glad you like it.

Almost done with these kits. I've got a couple more of these to mail and a few extra sets I'm finishing up for those who wanted to purchase in January. Next month is the WD bag and a couple other Rick bits.

excellent! glad you like it.

Almost done with these kits. I've got a couple more of these to mail and a few extra sets I'm finishing up for those who wanted to purchase in January. Next month is the WD bag and a couple other Rick bits.

can i still get a set?

Back