{[the wolf den]} +custom.work+: custom Cowboy Bebop's Spike Spiegel WIP(pg4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexi.volk

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello freaks. thought i'd throw my hat in the custom ring. just recently started getting into the whole weathering/modification thing. nothing to write home about yet but thought i'd share.

opinions of all sorts welcome.
and here we... GO

joker: sculpt by imaresqd; clothing, kato

a piece like this doesnt recquire much work to be worth gazing at but a fool will always do absolutely whatever is in his power to just mess everything up. i am that fool. this is my first--nearly--finished piece.

jokercustomwip00_zpsb3f3dc7e.jpg

jokerwhysoserious_zps20c75536.jpg

jokerwhysoserious000_zps3c0a6c2e.jpg

still have more to do on the shoes and presently, am devising a suspenders mod.

next up we have daniel plainview: sculpt by rainman(oilyHS); clothes, rm crew(shirt,vest)

again not too much required for the piece to be something special. this is still in early WIP form; havent yet gotten to the lower half--which is what she said(sorry). alright, so with that, enjoy:

oilydanielWIP_zps899ae53e.jpg

oilydanielWIP01_zps4f758792.jpg

Last edited:
Re: {[the wolf den]} +custom.work+: joker; plainview

Poor headless Bats...

Awesome work dude!

Love that Joker Alexi!! :clap Got into this game way to late...That HS and Eagle Eye are 2 figures I wish I could go back in time and get....GREAT STUFF man! Keep em coming!

Worst use of a Nirvana song ever. Joker looks good.

good stuff man. nice to meet you. the joker looks absolutely on-point - congrats!

yeah, headless bats makes me sad too...

haha thanks guys. yeah was working on the cowl when i took the pic. and had just finished some modding on the suit.

@pajji: it's still possible to get a butcher sculpt. rainman re-releases his sculpt catalogue every so often; believe he is slated to do so again later this year.
@pixeltwin: yeah i need to remove that. was a bit delirious when i wrote this late last night and then just posted it this morning without thinking haha.

thanks nate, means a lot.

these are NIIIICE!!!!....i wish i would have gotten an Imaresqd head....:-/

haha thanks guys. yeah was working on the cowl when i took the pic. and had just finished some modding on the suit.

@pajji: it's still possible to get a butcher sculpt. rainman re-releases his sculpt catalogue every so often; believe he is slated to do so again later this year.
@pixeltwin: yeah i need to remove that. was a bit delirious when i wrote this late last night and then just posted it this morning without thinking haha.

thanks nate, means a lot.

Oh man..I do hope your right :) I registered to his site 2 days before announcement of re release sculpts back in December...but was never granted access...I was granted access 2 days later but by then it was too late...hopefully I get another crack at it! Thanks Alexi!

Excellent weathering on that Joker overcoat! That oily Dan is coming along very nicely.

thanks turbo. means a lot coming from you.
you have one with an elvis weathering job, right? must be amazing.

Yes, I have the Elvis workup! It's a beauty. I wanted to try and start a small dark night collection around it but I've got my hand in too many cookie jars at the moment! :lol

that Joker is perfection - great work!

i hear that. i've been slowly working up a gotham collection. am TRYING to keep to gotham and rainman. but there are a couple iminime releases i want also. once you get started, it's so hard to stop.
can't wait to see your new anton. sad i had to pass on that.
anyway bet it will look killer--no pun...--and i will be scouring the secondary scene like a fiend with the sickness creeping on.

Last edited:

thanks sdabbs; afraid i cant take much credit for it though.

i hear that. i've been slowly working up a gotham collection. am TRYING to keep to gotham and rainman. but there are a couple iminime releases i want also. once you get started, it's so hard to stop.
can't wait to see your new anton. sad i had to pass on that. but i had just had a really big week the week before it dropped and i told myself if RM re-released gangboy and eagle eye then i would go for those instead of anton. but if he didnt then i'd go anton. but it's a wacky world cuz then i managed to find a butcher head and outfit set and the same for gangboy so now i have doubles but no anton. haha
anyway bet it will look killer--no pun...--and i will be scouring the secondary scene like a fiend with the sickness creeping on.

Yes, it's definately not easy trying to put together a quality Nolan Batman collection. I tip my hat off to guys like Void, shorty and yourself. I admire the effort put forth.

You've put together an amazing collection and I'm excited to see what you've got instore for us because it's coming together real nice. That joker is the crown jewel! :clap

Very impressive collection. Really awesome job dude. Are you getting Joker 2.0? Or just putting together some pieces?

have had a 2.0 on PO since last summer and will definitely be using parts of it. looks like such a great package. am already using some 2.0 parts on the custom pictured above: body; hands; shirt; tie; shoes.
will probably sell the laughing sculpt right away, if i can. might try something with the smirking, not sure tho.
@turbo: thanks. not sure i'm in the same league with hector and umair but i'm working on it. and yeah, for sure, joker is the crown jewel of my gotham collection.

Coming along nicely man!

thanks nate. yeah i'm having fun with it. such a great piece. really think it will stand up over time as an excellent release.

Back