TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No that is stupid.... Just saw someone sell 4 turtles for 1300..... 300 more for three more turtle man!!

updated pic...

2011-02-17150338.jpg

meh...don't care enough about the kiddie colors to spend the extra dough...like i said, if i would have jumped in at the get go i probably would have gone with them, but not at the prices they are going for now

no...i'm going with all regualars and my painting skills definitely aren't worthy of touching these! :lol

Those "kiddie" colors are more in demand than the all red bandannas. I grew up with those 4 colors and even at 33 years old I still love the colors over one for all 4.

I think this is the first set of statues I have ever owned that have actually gone up in value since having. I'm so used to seeing the prices drop because I usually get Star Wars stuff, but these turtles were hard to pass up when I first saw Donnie announced. Got on that waitlist and luckily it converted! Since then been on the button with the other 3 turtles in the day of pre-order.

I am not sure about the $1300 but it looks like a set of 4 exclusives went for $1700 2/14/11.

No there is only on eBay but is a member of statues forum sale 4 ex for $1250 plus shipping, its not a bad deal, and I just saw that $900 sold on eBay again!! I don't think people will spend that much on that one yet !!

No there is only on eBay but is a member of statues forum sale 4 ex for $1250 plus shipping, its not a bad deal, and I just saw that $900 sold on eBay again!! I don't think people will spend that much on that one yet !!

I am not sure what you are saying no to but I am saying no to because a set did sell for $1700. Look it up.

But people ARE spending that much on one.

Those "kiddie" colors are more in demand than the all red bandannas. I grew up with those 4 colors and even at 33 years old I still love the colors over one for all 4.

like i said, if i would have been in from the beginning i probably would have gone with them just so they would match my posters, but since i was having to play catch up there was no way i was going to pay the prices that they were going for, even at that time.

Boy am i glad i pre-ordered these statues when i had the chance

OFFICIAL GRAIL PIECE...if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back