TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On facebook they said Friday won't happen due to demand.....probably the hottest TMNT set,even hotter than last years

I hope they consider a second cartoon set with Casey Jones,Splinter,April,Rock Steady,Be-bop, Slash,Ace Duck,maybe more foot soldier builder's
Oh wow, so that was confirmed today? I just know I saw on there site at 1 today it was from the 20th to the 23rd. Damn.....I don't have google crome/can't upgrade due to no memory. So I don't know which I should focus on; my slightly old, stock computer or my iPhone 5. Considering I had to turn my internet on and off real quick to get it going again; maybe I should go the phone route.

They'd be damn fools not to release a Casey Jones at the very least.

I can already see it.... next year's SDCC exclusive set...

Casey Jones
Splinter
Rocksteady
Bebop
Krang's robot body
April...?

AND.... 2 more foot soldiers to round it out.

They'd be damn fools not to release a Casey Jones at the very least.

I can already see it.... next year's SDCC exclusive set...

Casey Jones
Splinter
Rocksteady
Bebop
Krang's robot body
April...?

AND.... 2 more foot soldiers to round it out.

That's a lot of new sculpting. Neca seems to like repainting figures and reusing parts, hence the turtles, shredder, and foot soldiers. I could see them making Casey Jones and April since they already have an April body sculpt.

Its more likely that next years SDCC set will be the scaled down versions of there 1990 movie turtles. By that time all 4 will have been out and randy said on twitter that he would think about doing them in the future. So next summer would be a great time hopefully as I'm passing on the big ones because after having a few 1/18 figures by NECA the bad quality control is just heighted.

That's a lot of new sculpting. Neca seems to like repainting figures and reusing parts, hence the turtles, shredder, and foot soldiers. I could see them making Casey Jones and April since they already have an April body sculpt.

Well that's the dream anyways.

And the Turtles may just be repaints, but Shredder and the Foot definitely have some new sculpting when compared to the arcade versions.

Its more likely that next years SDCC set will be the scaled down versions of there 1990 movie turtles. By that time all 4 will have been out and randy said on twitter that he would think about doing them in the future. So next summer would be a great time hopefully as I'm passing on the big ones because after having a few 1/18 figures by NECA the bad quality control is just heighted.

I'll probably sell off my 1/4 scales if they ever do the smaller versions.

Should be pretty easy to make my money back and then some.

Thanks guys!

I am aware of the international problem and am currently looking for a US address. There are several services who offer reshipping. However their quotes are rediculous. Even worse they want me to give exact measurements of the shipping box... :duh

Are there bootlegs of the 2016 sdcc exclusives? I can see some are selling from china. I wonder if this years' exclusive will be bootlegged.

Are there bootlegs of the 2016 sdcc exclusives? I can see some are selling from china. I wonder if this years' exclusive will be bootlegged.
Yes there are a few that was sold on ebay, i bought a set and they are very good quality no problems. i kinda hope they would do the same with these too, but i get the felling they may not happen, so to be safe ill get mines directly from the store.

Ridiculous. I had it in cart, entered cc info, hit place order, told sold out WTF! All happened in 30 seconds.

Ridiculous. I had it in cart, entered cc info, hit place order, told sold out WTF! All happened in 30 seconds.

Use PayPal, have cc info on if already, use one touch. Or simply Apple Pay if using an iPhone.

Got mine, zero problems whatsoever.

Be prepared guys.

Back