to all tailors: Link custom clothing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
custom LINK clothing project list
outfit contents : darkgreen hat, dark green tunic, light greyish tunic top and pants, brown tunic belt with buckle, brown sword belt with small buckle

(ps... to complete this outfit you will need to buy your own boots,sword,sheath,and shield)

starting date: some time in september 2009

OUTFIT WILL BE MADE TO FIT SKINNY TRU TYPE HOT TOYS BODY

price per outfit : $50.00 + $5.00 shipping in the usa ,, all other countries $13.00 shipping

SSF MEMBERS

ASTRO-ZOMBIE 1 outfit

IRON.JEDI83 1 outfit

ECZAMURAI 1 OUTFIT

DIE 1 outfit

Hi edojoe49. Is the slim true type body from hot toys the best to fit your set clothing? Adult body or child body?

Can´t wait to see your results. Probably interested in your custom Link clothing. Put me on the list:whip

any one who wants a link outfit ... just PM me with your name and address and i will add you to the list..

TESTPATTERNFABRICFORLINKOUTFIT1.jpg

also please add your email address too in your PM to me

thank you

Hi guys. I decided in trying to making my own Link custom. I have seen cosplayers in this costume but never knew what or where it was from. I'll post a photo when he's almost done.

Hi guys. I decided in trying to making my own Link custom. I have seen cosplayers in this costume but never knew what or where it was from. I'll post a photo when he's almost done.

Jessica, I would like to see what you do with this :)

zelda_2005_link.jpg

link-zelda-tp.jpg

Still working on it...very far to go yet...I decided that I'm going to build him from the ground up.

link006.jpg

link004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm so afraid I'll mess this guy up. I wonder...is he good enough for now? Does anybody have any constructive criticism before I fire him up? His cheeks are not that even yet...but I can always augment after he's cured. It's his nose I'm worried about--it's so fragile at the moment.

I think Vartal is currently creating another sculpt of Link...but this is my take on him...and diversity is better right?

link007.jpg

link009.jpg

link014.jpg

Hi Jessica, if you are going to put this head on the smaller body , then the head should be reduced a little more. Eyes slightly smaller, the shape is correct. Care with this because the eyes are too separate giving a sensation of alien eyes.

Although it is a kind of elf, try not to lose their human features. I need to see the effect with the hair sculpt.

I like to see people in this project. Thanks:banana:banana

custom LINK clothing project list
outfit contents : darkgreen hat, dark green tunic, light greyish tunic top and pants, brown tunic belt with buckle, brown sword belt with small buckle

(ps... to complete this outfit you will need to buy your own boots,sword,sheath,and shield)

starting date: some time in september 2009

OUTFIT WILL BE MADE TO FIT SKINNY TRU TYPE HOT TOYS BODY

price per outfit : $50.00 + $5.00 shipping in the usa ,, all other countries $13.00 shipping

SSF MEMBERS

ASTRO-ZOMBIE 1 outfit

IRON.JEDI83 1 outfit

ECZAMURAI 1 OUTFIT

DIE 1 outfit

if any others want this outfit PM me and send me your name and address and i will add you to the list
as you can see i am back and a little behind in my builds ...i have gone thru heck and i just bearly returned ... my computer crashed and i lost all my photos and designs ...now my computer is like new ..they replaced the harddrive,mother board and all its chips...
so i will need everyones names and address and your email adress too thank you

ps ..jessica your link looks verry alien sofar...

Back