"Ugly Betty" Actor Kills Mom With Samurai Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should just ban religion and the bible already. have a mass bible burning and close all churches. there is really no use for it nowadays. religion was a means to keep people in line by scaring them with eternal damnation back in the freakin' dark ages. those tactics don't hold up today. let law enforcement keep people in line.

they should just ban religion and the bible already. have a mass bible burning and close all churches. there is really no use for it nowadays. religion was a means to keep people in line by scaring them with eternal damnation back in the freakin' dark ages. those tactics don't hold up today. let law enforcement keep people in line.

I wouldnt go that far. It certainly does turn people into fanatics.

He got the sword from a Masonic Lodge and was a lower ranked Mason.

I wonder what a samurai sword had to do with Masons

Maybe we should do that with everything we don't like--that would sure be a great world

Maybe we should do that with everything we don't like--that would sure be a great world
"liking" has nothing to do with it. too much killing and violence going on "in the name of God". you don't see anybody killing "in the name of He-Man".

maybe my post was a little harsh. i take it back. lets not burn bibles and ban churches. let's ban bibles and burn churches.:nana:

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I......Said....Good Day......Sir !!!!!

:lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y0Rjn6W9jYk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y0Rjn6W9jYk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

pffft. bible quotes....again.

he should have done something original...quote willy wonka or something.:dunno

“A little nonsense, *HACK* now and then, is relished *HACK* by the wisest men.”

like this :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6nUbCgQEiHo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6nUbCgQEiHo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I do find it interesting that its bad to make fun of wacko jacko or call out ledgers drug use on this forum. Yet it's cool to make jokes about someone literally getting chopped up.

Hmmmm :dunno

Completely tasteless for that site to post those pictures IMO. New York Post is pretty much a tabloid newspaper though, right? So it isn't surprising.

Yes. They'll publish anything. I think tabloid is an extreme characterization though. Sensationalist, yes. Outright lies, no.

How long was it from the time 911 was called until the police broke through that door? Weren't they standing on the other side of the door waiting for someone else to break it down while the guy was decapitating her?

I do find it interesting that its bad to make fun of wacko jacko or call out ledgers drug use on this forum. Yet it's cool to make jokes about someone literally getting chopped up.

Hmmmm :dunno

Everything can be turned into comedy. Nothing is off limits.

Some may get offended...but that doesnt mean that it's not funny to someone else.

This is going to sound in poor taste but in looking at those photos, I thought to myself "That isn't a Samurai Sword....". Despite that moment, the scene is amazingly gruesome. Am I to infer that the huge chunk taken out of the door was from a missed swing?

Everything can be turned into comedy. Nothing is off limits.

Some may get offended...but that doesnt mean that it's not funny to someone else.

I actually agree. Just pointed out the obvious. Just saying look how fast the jack joker thing got taken down. This apparently doesn't hurt anyones nerd pride so it's all good.

FYI -The Jack/Joker thread got taken down because people started insulting each other in it - so obviously it had run it's course by that point.

Back