*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to get me a camera...This Iphone 4 junk is not happening! Tried to catch some outside lighting for detail.

scaled.php

customfigs057.jpg

Last edited:
Yours looks GREAT too Moe! :wave I'm likely going to try to get one of the Hot Toys Supermans, and put my figure with the base, and the kryptonite on the chain, and take pictures.

Thanks again for everything Moe! :)

Yours looks GREAT too Moe! :wave I'm likely going to try to get one of the Hot Toys Supermans, and put my figure with the base, and the kryptonite on the chain, and take pictures.

Thanks again for everything Moe! :)

Thanks Bro, To bad my Iphone took Crappy Pics, this figure is truely amazing in person for a custom Reeves....Yours also turned out excellent! I will buy the Hot toys and keep him mint in the box.

Hey Moe, finally got around to painting my HS and putting the finishing touches on the Reeve Superman

Suit is awesome and I love the boots in particular - you should sell these separately for everyone who buys a HT Superman - it would improve it immensely.

Anyway thought I'd post an image to show it off.

P8060707Small2.jpg

Hey Moe, finally got around to painting my HS and putting the finishing touches on the Reeve Superman

Suit is awesome and I love the boots in particular - you should sell these separately for everyone who buys a HT Superman - it would improve it immensely.

Anyway thought I'd post an image to show it off.

P8060707Small2.jpg

Thank you my friend...Is that Royce Body? If so, good choice...Looks Great! thanks for sharing and the kind words on our suit.:clap

Back