Viking Playground??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrambo001

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently?

I've been trying to get in touch with them for a while and haven't had any success, which is surprising giving their great Customer service in the past.

I know that they were hit by Sandy but I thought they were up and running again.

Has anyone been able to contact them?

I have a few pre-orders with them and I just want to know if they're still running or if I should try to move those orders elsewhere.

And mods, if this is in the wrong place, please let me know.

Thanks.

We had some problems with them last year; lost orders,lack of communication,a seeming indifference to their business. Alexi seems to be a bit overwhelmed of late...PS

Hmm...that's concerning. I have not ordered from there for a while. Decided to give them my business last week for Lee Christmas figure. Hopefully they'll pull through.

That's a shame. I ordered from VP a few times a couple of years ago, and always had great service.

So have I, which makes this situation somewhat more difficult for me.

I've always had good transactions with them.

But yesterday I even tried calling and haven't heard anything back.

I'll give them a little bit more time I guess.

I have ordered several things from them, I would say probably a couple of years ago and always received great service. Recently I have been ordering through SSC. Hope all goes well my friend and hope everything is still fine at VP too. I still visit their site from time-to-time to check on the deals.

I just ordered from them as well just a couple of days ago and I haven't heard from them as well. I'm going to contact them today and hopefully get a response. :(

Please keep us updated if you don't mind

:dunno

I'm just not used to this long of a period with no response from them.

Please keep us updated if you don't mind

:dunno

I'm just not used to this long of a period with no response from them.

I was waiting a couple of days to give them some time because of the new year holidays but I just checked my order status and it's says it's been shipped so they got to be there. I'll keep you guys updated with the delivery and can you guys keep me updated as well.

I was waiting a couple of days to give them some time because of the new year holidays but I just checked my order status and it's says it's been shipped so they got to be there. I'll keep you guys updated with the delivery and can you guys keep me updated as well.

Glad to hear that!

I'll give them until next week before trying again. Maybe with the holidays they're backed up.

I placed an order through these guys about a week ago and have heard nothing back, they're not responding to calls or emails, so I have no way to know if the order will go through or if its been canceled, there site seems up and running but does anyone know if they're even in business anymore?:dunno

Over on OSW someone posted that Alexi had folded up;this is un confirmed, but troubling...PS

its looking more and more like the site is no longer running, that's a shame, it was one of the few places I could go to and find the hard to get figures, especially Military figures

They also had great price, the only order that didn't go through for me is HT RE Battle suit Jill. But the rest I ordered was fine and they double boxed the figures and shipping is one of the lowest rate I found online for shipping Hot Toys. Hope everything is well with them.

Dispute the charges with your CC company. Most of them are very good about refunding payments from fraudulent sellers.

Back