Vincent Price Paint Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boot25

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sculpted by Andy Bergholtz painted in acrylics and pastels.

366135700.jpg

I see... I was thinking they were the same sculpt. Either way, excellent sculpt and beautiful paint-up :rock

Yeah, its damn fine... must be great to add something like that to your catalog! I'd love to see an older version of him, ala Edward Scissorhands :rock

I thought you didn't do work for others

I really don't. Once in awhile sculpts come along that I really want to paint. When this happens I usually work out a trade deal with the artist or the caster where I paint one for them and receive some copies in return.
I realize there is a demand for paint ups out there, and I know there are talented artists on this board that will be happy to help you out.
I have a job that requires me to be on 24x7 call every other week. That and having a family means I have precious little free time.
So I really don't want to make a job out of painting sculpts for others. I enjoy painting a few here and there, and I figure if I start taking on commissions it would be the quickest way to turn something I find relaxing into something stressfull and less than fun.

Back