VoidDweller's Aliens and Babes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoidDweller

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATED: 5/2010, Page 2
UPDATED: 5/2011, Page 4
UPDATE: 7/24, Page 6
UPDATED: 8/4, Page 7
UPDATED: 2/2012, Page 8
UPDATED: 4/2012, Page 11
UPDATED: 7/2012, Page 14
UPDATED: 9/2012, Page 15
UPDATED: 10/2013, Pages 17-18
UPDATED: 11/2013, Page 19

Hey guys!

I've enjoyed looking at some of the impressive collections in this forum. Thought I would share some pictures of my collection in my game room/office. I began collecting 1/6 figures about seven months ago and added one PF statue recently. It may not be as super of a collection as others in this community, but it's a start.
MCDetolfs.jpg

When I first saw the Hot Toys Deunan Knute figure and how cool it was, I knew I had to get her. But man, it was tough trying to find a sold out HT Deunan. I did finally manage to buy two HT Deunan figures MIB for a reasonable price. One is on display and the other is unopened.
Appleseed_Figure-GITS.jpg

Alien1.jpg

The General looks lonely on his shelf. The Gorilla Captain and soldier are on my to buy list.
General_U.jpg

Godzilla.jpg

The Hot Toys Predator 1 was my first 1/6 figure. I purchased two of these Predator's with the idea of displaying one with helmet on and one off, but I still haven't taken the other one out its box. Maybe I should just keep it MIB box like my HT Deunan.
Predator.jpg

I was pretty lucky to score all three Iron Man figures MIB from someone on Ebay for a decent price.
Iron_Man_Mark.jpg

Han_and_Luke.jpg

I thought HT Deunan was hard to find, but this rare figure took the cake. I ended up buying the last two in stock from an online retailer.
CG13_VSI.jpg

Here's an overloaded Detolf shelf. I have a total of five Medicom Stormtroopers. I haven't removed the fifth Stormie from its packaging yet.
Medicom_Stormtroopers-Boba_Fett.jpg

Last edited:
A custom Medicom Stormie and Fett with helmets off.
IMG_4117-Stormtrooper-Unmasked.jpg

MediStormies.jpg

I think everyone knows these guys.:D
Darth_Vader1.jpg

SST-Darth.jpg

Stormtrooper-Clone.jpg

Diskvision.jpg

Alien-Anim1.jpg

In case anyone was wondering, that's a Darth Vader telephone.
TombLara.jpg

Just an Alien sitting on my telescope.
NECA_Alien_7.jpg

I had these custom built-in adjustable shelves made when I built my house. I have to give credit to my wife for the built-in shelf idea.
Built-in_Shelves.jpg

My first SSC PF Exclusive I won on Ebay for $158.
Elvira_PF.jpg

McFarlane Movie Maniacs series Alien figures I bought back in 2003-2004.
McFarlane.jpg

NECA_Alien.jpg

Princess_Leia.jpg

Here's a closer look at a few of my vintage Star Wars toys I used to play with when I was a kid and a few I bought that were produced in the 90's. I still have some of the original packaging from the larger SW toys from the 70's.
StarWars.jpg

Stormies.jpg

Star_Wars_5.jpg

Star_Wars_3.jpg

Several years ago, I actually tinted the windows on my shuttle, which were originally clear.
Shuttle.jpg

AT-AT.jpg

Reb_Fleet_Transport.jpg

Hasbro_Boba_Fett.jpg

Two thumbs up my friend for the Detolf's and the Planet of the apes HT fig. Nice Collection:rock

Last edited:
Excellent set up VoidDweller, love it. is that the CG Deunan on the appleseed shelf? I love the dark color, the Interceptor Unit is fierce, damn i shoulda bought it when I had the chance. Seven months of suhweet pieces and the vintage stuff is cool too you old man:lol

Great collection... I love your vintage shelves. Great idea displaying the figures alongside the vehicles :rock

And love seeing the Medicom Godzilla; I love that figure :rock

Great Collection Dweller, Appleseed and the Major Great Idea and Congrats on the Cy-Girl, Never seen Black Hole Figs before, Great Stuff

Thanks everyone for checking out my collection and your comments. I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be updating this thread with more pictures of new loot on my shelves in the near future.

Last edited:
Excellent set up VoidDweller, love it. is that the CG Deunan on the appleseed shelf? I love the dark color, the Interceptor Unit is fierce, damn i shoulda bought it when I had the chance. Seven months of suhweet pieces and the vintage stuff is cool too you old man:lol

Thanks for the kind comments, grphyx1! Yeah, it's the CG Deunan. I waited forever for that figure to arrive from Japan when I ordered it. Indeed the darker color does look pretty cool on her. I had a feeling showing all that vintage stuff would show my age.:D

Thought I would post an update on the latest additions to my collection. Although, I still have a few more new items to remove from their packaging, display and photograph, here's some pictures of what I've added so far to my shelves.

Kaneda_Close-up-sml.jpg

Kaneda_Bike_Photo1-sml.jpg

Kaneda_Bike_Photo_3-sml.jpg

Kaneda_Bike_Photo_2-sml.jpg

HT_Iron_Man.jpg

Sandies-Sml.jpg

The_Sacrifice.jpg

Princess_Leia_PF-sml.jpg

Back