War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: war machine...

forgive my ignorance, but what else has Legacy Effects produced (other than this and iron man)? I am not familiar with them.

It's basically Stan Winston Studios after he (SW) died.

I do like the WM...However, WTF is this so expensive??...Both Iron Man and WM are $200-$300 more than any PF, Comiquette, Maquette, etc...Is it cause of the license rights??? And as badass as those Maquettes are I can't justify dropping $1000+ for two regular statues...I can get 3 PF or 4 Comiquettes for those prices..

Of course, they are amazingly awesome, but Sideshow is being too greedy lately IMO :nana:

More power to SS...if they continue to make products that folks are willing to buy then personally I don't have a problem that.

I'm a firm believer in capitalism...the market will take care things if SS gets to a point where they are overpricing their products. But if enough folks are willing to pay the $560 price tag for this statue that ain't greed...that's good business. Besides, SS offers such a diverse product line that if you don't/can't spend the money necessary to buy this product then there are plenty of other options.

Of course, they are amazingly awesome, but Sideshow is being too greedy lately IMO :nana:

Well, they gotta make up the cost for the likes of those who put "safety orders"/Pre-Flippers/ect then cancel ;P

People who want this WM, will buy him. Looks great.

I have popped in a safety order, but it does seem a bit steep. Now I know it's legacy, but surely $500 like IM would have been okay.

I suppose it has a bit more mass to it? :dunno

The only problem I have with the actual piece is the pose seems a bit static. I was fully expecting the arms outstretched firing pose, which would have been awesome.

Will this be available by the likes of FP or Play in the Uk and what the price point be?

people seem to forget how much the puney Alien Warrior maquette was, not to mention the original Pred maquette is 24in tall and almost double the money. If I get this, it will prolly be the reg version, but it does look awesome. I hope he has a high ES like IM, so he will be easy to acquire.

people seem to forget how much the puney Alien Warrior maquette was, not to mention the original Pred maquette is 24in tall and almost double the money. If I get this, it will prolly be the reg version, but it does look awesome. I hope he has a high ES like IM, so he will be easy to acquire.

Good job on selling DP :lecture

Will this be available by the likes of FP or Play in the Uk and what the price point be?

They will both have it eventually.

Play have the Mark IV Maquette priced at £599.99! ($901):horror
FP have it at £419.99 ($631).

I would guess War Machine will cost about another £50 more on top.... The UK Sucks Ass.

Nice piece... may have to hold back ordering this bad boy for now. Just too much on order. Gah! We'll see. I am an IM fanboy so I may get it.

They will both have it eventually.

Play have the Mark IV Maquette priced at £599.99! ($901):horror
FP have it at £419.99 ($631).

I would guess War Machine will cost about another £50 more on top.... The UK Sucks Ass.

:slap goddamn, I bought 4 x HT WMs for almost the same price :horror

Back