War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will both have it eventually.

Play have the Mark IV Maquette priced at £599.99! ($901):horror
FP have it at £419.99 ($631).

I would guess War Machine will cost about another £50 more on top.... The UK Sucks Ass.

Living in North America and saving money as such is a dream. Oh wait, it's a reality! :yess:

They will both have it eventually.

Play have the Mark IV Maquette priced at £599.99! ($901):horror
FP have it at £419.99 ($631).

I would guess War Machine will cost about another £50 more on top.... The UK Sucks Ass.

UK Sucks ? How much do you pay for health Insurance ? :slap

Re: war machine...

I don't even wanna think about it...:thud:

That's not too reassuring :lol

If it's slightly higher than what I paid for Venom's arrival (which was $60)or even double, that's somewhat okay. If it's anywhere in the area of $200, I'm going to die.

Let's see if the edition size is 2,500+ like the Mark IV Iron man. I can see pricing this thing at $600 if the ES is 750 or fewer, but if the edition is 2,000 for the regular then fo get about it. Both legacy Iron Man statues will be regularly available well after their release. Some of us are not as well off as you statue "millionaires" on this post.

Not impressed with the nameplate... but overall piece looks good. And with the Mark VI it's damn sexy :rock

None! I am in Canada, so I don't pay nearly as much as UK'ers for SideShow product, or do I worry about paying for Healthcare. hehe

Yo Webb, how is the end of the world going?

Don't know,let's wait for Castro to find out.:panic:

UK Sucks ? How much do you pay for health Insurance ? :slap

The NHS vs US health care debate is a major can of worms and this thread is certainly not the place to discuss it. Suffice to say both systems have major failings.

The UK is a pretty crappy place to live atm though. I mean, have you seen our new prime minister and his pet gimp? What a couple of twunts! :(

Anyway, back on topic.

Personally I think the price is somewhat justified due to the bulk of this thing. It may only be 20 inches tall but it has allot of mass to it. Corrose compared this to the Yoda and Clone Trooper PF but look at the difference in this pic with both scaled to size.

YCTvsWM.jpg

Plus there are 4 separate light up areas and of course the fact that it's a Legacy piece so it should be exceptionally high quality.

I think the price is about right tbh.

Personally I think the price is somewhat justified due to the bulk of this thing. It may only be 20 inches tall but it has allot of mass to it. Corrose compared this to the Yoda and Clone Trooper PF but look at the difference in this pic with both scaled to size.

YCTvsWM.jpg

Plus there are 4 separate light up areas and of course the fact that it's a Legacy piece so it should be exceptionally high quality.

I think the price is about right tbh.

You know....

Here's my take...the second movie wasn't as good as the first one but who cares? War Machine is a cool character and the fact that Legacy is behind it, it is a major plus....

Is $560 a lot? Well, yeah, but think in terms of 1/4 scale, extremely well detail Sideshow/Legacy piece. Predator was 1000 bucks....Alien Warrior Maquete is $800.........Avatar suit Maquette $1200......Endoskeleton 1/4 scale replica (2007) was $550.......

At the end of the day, $560 doesn't seem as bad considering I can Flexpay in 5 installments and it doesn't start until November....

Everyone has a different taste and I think this piece rocks. I will be at Comic Con next week and will have the opportunity to see it up close and personal and I will let you guys know what my thoughts are on all the new pieces out there.

Cheers

Bear

anybody else in Ca notice that they add $50 for taxes on this? :horror. That makes me really considering getting the reg elsewhere, this state rapes everyone up the ass :gah:. The total would be $621 on the Ex for me...............

anybody else in Ca notice that they add $50 for taxes on this? :horror. That makes me really considering getting the reg elsewhere, this state rapes everyone up the ass :gah:. The total would be $621 on the Ex for me...............

Careful you may get hammered around here for saying that. :lol

Back