Warning to all Hulk Fair weather poseur fans !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The greatest Hulk image ever is of his domination over the Darklord. Unfortunately, posting this image will get you banned.

:rock :rock :rock

Skiman is one of the highest Generals in the Gamma Army by divine right since he owns Incredible Hulk #1 inherited by his father.

I did not know that ski had issue #1. Wow that is awesome. My dad had issue number 1. But guess what. Like so many of his generation, He joined the army and his mom threw out all his comics and baseball cards because nobody had any idea what the value would be one day.

Hey I use to have the Rampaging Hulk magazine #1 back in the day. But I fail big time because it is Long gone. I think I might have cut it up. I use to do that with all my comics after I read them. I would cut out the super heros and play with them on the table.

So yes I played with paper dolls.......But it was a HULK paper doll so that made me cooler then any of the other kids is school!!!

I use to have this toy as a child also. I loved it because it was 12 inches tall and that it came with a ripped shirt. I thought the ripped shirt was so awesome!!!

P10100111.jpg

Wait a minute.......I played with paper dolls and regular dolls??

Again it was Hulk dolls so that makes me Awesome. Anyone who did not play with hulk dolls as a child should leave or die or whatever shai would say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MF, that Marvel Legends Face off Hulk is actually the best Hulk action figure ever made. This is pure Buscema Hulk. Great score..:rock

It's my favorite, I would love to see someone do a bigger figure of that look. I also love the mini bust of the same design. I give Kirby props for starting it all, but I'd say Buscema Hulk is my favorite comic design. I owe galactiboy for the Face Off Hulk, saw his in a collection photo and he helped me to snag mine.

I loved that two-pack Hulk figure that came with The Leader. It was the best. Not long after, Hasbro took over and ruined Marvel Legends.

Pretty much the dumbest thread ever made. The HULK sucks because he turns back into a wimpy human. As if that isnt poseur tough guy enough.

:dumbo:

That smallest Hulk you have (the 80's one), I used to have that. :(

That's my original from when I was a little kid, used to pretend it was Lou Ferrigno playing Hulk watching the old show. I don't have the hollow rock he came with to crush though. While it wouldn't be your original, you can still find that figure on the card for like $5 on eBay.

Back