WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Panty Raiders"

those will be offered unpainted right ?

Definitely.

Can you offer the Indy heads without the hat? Maybe compatible with the Hot Toys hat?! :dunno

We'll see what we can do to offer them with a removable hat. The thing is we don't want to compromise the haircut to make the hat fit.

WTH Indy kinda looks like the Premium Format head, doesn't it??
Nupe, nothing like the original PF expression :dunno

I'd say within a month because Chu is fast, even if he does a different heads before Indy :)
Awesome!
The thing is we don't want to compromise the haircut to make the hat fit.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand totally agree. Personally I'd never took his hat off.
Also don't make those heads to fit HT's hat - their sculpt is underscaled.

#6[/B]
IconicIndy.jpg

After seeing the han i am definitely interested is this one :rock

Excellent choices! :rock

Not trying to beat a dead horse (from the discussion in the Indy thread), but I can imagine customers using this head as a replacement for the HT head as much as the Sideshow one. So, again, neckless versions might be desirable. Even moreso than Han, since there is an HT Indy base to work from. It might even compel me to pick up ol' DX Indy if the likeness is as good as your Solo.

I like the look of the #1 head but want to see the CG master first. It'd need to be neckless to go with the body I have.

I agree. All Indy sculpts should be neckless. :)

I saw your Solo, and judging from that... Well, this could be a great project indeed. When I see the masters, I may just be in for one of these... :)

Would a bald Pat Roach head look good on a T-800 body? Someone to beat Indy up would be cool!

Indy first though, then Belloq!

First "Smiling" Indy sneak peek! (note: only minimal detail has been added so far, still just a WIP).

ZGrab05.jpg

ZGrab09.jpg

ZGrab02.jpg

Greatexpression.jpg

Hmmm, too much teeth I think, but I like where this is headed!

Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Raiders" FIRST PICS NOW POSTED!

Yes just a tad to much teeth showing. Looking awesome though. I'm in for all three of these expressions BTW! :yess:

wow great likeness but yeah too much teeth and the shape of the crown needs a little work.

Never bought anything from you before, how much do you usually charge for your sculpts? ..that wip looks great, but I agree too much teeth showing.

Never bought anything from you before, how much do you usually charge for your sculpts? ..that wip looks great, but I agree too much teeth showing.

Thanks for all the feedback, gang! it has been noted! Shorty, I got you on the list. Thanks!

Calcifer, regular heads are $55. Indy will be more because of the hat. That will be $15, so Indy will be $70 + $5 shipping.

So everyone knows, we have a website with everything we have available with prices at:
https://warriorsgateproductions.weebly.com/index.html

and we are also on Facebook as Warriors Gate Productions.

Thanks, gang!
-Rick :)

Thisi s off to a GREAT start I saw Harrison Ford right away. I could have never said that about Hot Toys,

Back