What are you playing on your PS3 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight2k4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Other than BD movies...

I just picked up Heavenly Sword...

It's like the female version of God of War and it's kick ass fun. :chew

I am enjoying it...

What are you playing ?

Ninja Gaiden....almost done with it too. I am on chapter 9 or 10 and I don't think there are many more left.

Next will be God of War 2 (not a PS3 game but still...it's next):D

I just finished Bully (great game!) now I'm on Resistance Fall of Man. Sort of Halo meets Call of Duty. I'm thinking of chewing through some of the PS2 back catalouge of games I missed after that.

I am waiting for Stranglehold next week....

I was also thinking of going back and getting G.o.W 2 ... Maybe later...

Heavenly Sword. Much better than I expected :cool:

^Ninja Gaiden has 19 chapters... still a way to go :monkey5

Looking forward to Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Other than that, it's all Halo and Mario! :chew

So I finished Resistance and now I'm trying We Heart Katamari and I gotta say it is crazy as hell and pretty damn cool!

Is Heavenly Sword a good enough game to pay $60 for it? I know it's short, but what about everything else?

I almost bought Lair until I read some reviews. Glad I didn't preorder it. Sounds like Heavenly Sword is so-so. Not a waste of money but not an all time classic. I haven't put a game in my PS3 in quite a long time--still using it for movies, though.

After Katamari I'm going to check out Ratchet and Clank Going Commando. Tools of Destruction for the PS3 has gotten really good buzz.

^R & C demo hits PSN Oct 4th. Looking like the first must-have PS3 game!

Heavenly Sword was better than I expected, but is very, very short. I take my time with games but this one still only lasted about 7 hours. It took me 30 hours to consume Bioshock... Graphically amazing though, a real showcase for the system. For first-gen software, it really bodes well for the future.

Oh well, back to Halo... :)

Back