What is the point of Sig groups?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont get it, why do you need a thread to discuss making a signature for something?:dunno:dunno

For those who are not creative enough to come up with their own thing :huh

Anyway, I think the fad of them has died down considerably. Kind of like the "I'm with" Civil War craze a few years back.

Anyway, I think the fad of them has died down considerably. Kind of like the "I'm with" Civil War craze a few years back.

Those were kind of fun though. :lol

As far as not being creative enough for sigs. I admit it. I try but I can never come up with something I like. So I've asked and gotten them done.

When I was in the TS3 sig group we had our own thread just to have fun in. It's nice to belong to a group of friendly people. We often quoted scenes from the TS movies in our thread, and it was quite popular with both the TS3 people and a few of the Expendables people.

Basically it's just for fun. :)

I am personally requesting a Joker Avatar and new Signature. I think that would make me stand out in the crowd. Any takers? :lol

applause.gif

You change them way too often Mike. I don't know who she was a few weeks ago but as soon as I commented on how much I liked that particular one and quoted the image, it was quickly changed.

:(

Yeah I've heard that complaint before too. I'm sticking with this one for a while as long as Uncle Dave doesn't protest.

When I was in the TS3 sig group we had our own thread just to have fun in. It's nice to belong to a group of friendly people. We often quoted scenes from the TS movies in our thread, and it was quite popular with both the TS3 people and a few of the Expendables people.

Basically it's just for fun. :)

Correctamundo!

The TS3 group was a lot of fun and we gathered a nice group of people! :D

Back