What's the absolute thinnest (quality) body with regular height?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest a super-thin body - Medicom thin - that is nonetheless of regular height; thinner than slim truetype, where the chest is hardly there and the shoulders aren't too rounded. I'm looking to make a custom using some Medicom clothes but I'd like the height to be be regular not Medi height and I wondered if there was a body out there I'm not aware of.

I don't want to clog up the thread with this question so perhaps a mod could delete this thread in a week or so. Thanks.

Isn't the BCS body thinner than average? Don't know that anyone parts them out though.

medicom spiderbody, from lupin etc
lupin-figure0424_01.jpg

triad toys, samurai champloo
triad-toys-to-produce-samurai-champloo-figures.jpg

Great suggestions, and I'm grateful, but I can't find any of them on eBay!

Isn't the BCS body thinner than average? Don't know that anyone parts them out though.

I'm pretty sure the BCS body is the same dimensions as a slim TT... and it's a BCS body I'm looking to replace, not because there's anything wrong with it (other than that the peg for the neck is too low) but because I want to put a medicom jacket on it without losing the height.

Back