Which One Marvel Character Would You Love To See SS Reveal At SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
With SDCC coming up which One Marvel Character would you love to see SS reveal most as a Premium Format. It's a tuff one as there's still a lot of character's SS haven't yet made from the Marvel universe but my one would have to be Dare Devil.

uLHkQK8.jpg

I would have to say Daredevil as well. It would be a nice character to have as my last order from SS.

Daredevil, for sure.

Some others that would be intersting:

1. More Spider-Man Villains at 1/4 scale. I want a re-do on the Green Goblin...some people like the original, I personally feel that Sideshow can do so much better. Dr. Octopus and Mysterio are two more I'd love to see.

2. I'm liking the Ghost Rider suggestion...would be awesome if they had him sitting on his bike.

3. Juggernaut...at 1/4 scale would be an epic piece.

4. Sticking with the X-men villain theme...a Magneto revisit would be nice, or maybe Mr. Sinister?

5. Moon Knight - admittedly, not my favorite character, but sure could look awesome as a PF.

Can't say I'd buy all of the above, but I think they'd all make for very nice looking statues. I'll add more as I think of them.

@Bmutha

:exactly: SS need to make a Green Goblin to go with the CQ, I don't like the PF at all. Sorry to the ones who do

#1 would be Ghost Rider on Hellcycle light up features (blue flame variant)

Honorable mentions
Phoenix (Dark variant)
Daredevil
Archangel

Back