White striped blue designer suit? Where to look....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpawnFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I just received my Dark Knight figure and was looking at that Bruce Wayne headsculpt and I wanted to make an American Psycho figure out of it but I can't find the main ingredient anywhere! The suit!!

Does anyone have any ideas? And I think someone made it already with that alternative Enforcer headsculpt but not sure who it was...?

I am going to use mine to make a John Connor T4 figure.
If you want a cheap suit you could get the 12 inch Dalek Sec Doctor Who figure (about £6 in the UK at the moment), or several dealers on e-Bay have pinstripes for sale.
Dizzy

Try a search under "suit 1/6" using the worldwide and shop inventory options. Minibarbie Boutique and protoys88 have Elite Force black stripe suits, but they are single breasted... didnt Bale have a double breasted in American Psycho? Also store-rooms (manhohole) and Black Ash 1/6 Scale (asheblack) have a grey pinstripe single breasted number for sale.
If you do need a double breasted one the Dalek Sec figure is the only one I have seen recently, and that is black... see picture.
If you search under "Dalek Sec 12" you will see a large number of low priced figures... one is still only 99p.
Dizzy:google

Back