Why Mr. Barlow has been behind in 1/6th scale sculpts .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really excellent stuff Russ. I wish you would post more of yyour work (even the non-1:6 stuff!!!!). You are a master of your craft. No doubt about it. :clap

HIya
So I am currently getting back on track with my 1/6th scale sculpts but the reason I am behind is, I was doing fullsize figures for the Monsterpalooza show that just happened here in Burbank,California a few weeks ago

All 3 figures I did for the museum were done since February, so its been a tough time getting these done. Hopefully you like them and now I can get back to my smaller scale sculpts

Fullsize_Slimer_display_light_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Fullsize_Slimer_display_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Anthony_Hopkins_head_sculpt_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Anthony_Hopkins_fullsize_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

Anthony_Hopkins_fullclose_by_MR_BARLOW.jpg

A lot of work but Im glad I got it done

Now back to 1/6th scale

Russ

Holy crap, these are FANTASTIC!!!

Some decent hammer sculpts would be a very welcome addition....any plans to do any other hammer characters other than peter cushing?

Amazing stuff, Russ! :clap

Put me down for a Hannibal too. Love those Lecter drawings! Especially the one he did of Clarice in Tennesee. The actual Film Set Baltimore Cell is about a block from my house in the basement of the Hollywood Museum and you captured it beautifully.

Just stumbled onto this thread and what a treat for the eyes! Like being invited to Mr Barlow's private wax museum. Truly some first class work there, Russ. :cool: :bow

I'd go for a 1:6 Hannibal sculpt, and I'd be down a 1:6 Slimer too, if you ever decide to make one!

Last edited:
Updated list on those interested in Hannibal for you Mr. Barlow:

-Buttmunch
-Maulfan
-keysta75
-aussieinnyc
-xenoviper
-Chouzi
-galactiboy
-toyadventurer
-turtlepower73
-pjam
-Mudshark
-Spierre
-uscmhicks
-preeny101

:D

Last edited:
Alright Killers :stake
I will add him to my workload . It will be the 4th time I will have sculpted him so hopefully it will be " just right " :lol:lol

But there are a few that need to come out first ......

Which would be great, because the headless horseman here needs to be whole :)

1.jpg

Aiming to have this on display some day.

HL.jpg

Back