Why No love for the H/K???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post some pics when you get it please :)

Are the Terminator Salvation HK's different than the ones from Terminator? What kind is this Playmates one?

I got antsy waiting for next pay, so I grabbed the HK at K-Mart along with the T-1 ($20 and $10 respectively). The HK was actually $3 cheaper than at Toys r Us.

Anyway, here are the HK pics:

hunterkiller00.jpg

hunterkiller01.jpg

hunterkiller02.jpg

The wheel in the top center is actually the control to rotate the turbines. Both rotate together, keeping them synchronized.

hunterkiller03.jpg

hunterkiller04.jpg

hunterkiller05.jpg

hunterkiller06.jpg

This is a pretty neat and well-hidden feature: There is a hatch that pulls open on the bottom, and you can insert the T-700 which came with the HK. It's a crappy figure, but I imagine you can put other figures in there as well.

hunterkiller07.jpg

hunterkiller08.jpg

And here is the T-1 tank. This is part of the 6-inch scale figure line that retails for around $10. Honestly, it's the only good one in the batch. Playmates even spelled "Connor" wrong on his figure's packaging ("Conner")--even though they spell it right in the plot blurb on the cardback!!

Anyways, here is the T-1:

T1_01.jpg

T1_02.jpg

The center front treads snap on separately and can rotate from side to side as a kind of steering (there are small wheels underneath the three tank treads)

T1_03.jpg

T1_04.jpg

T1_05.jpg

T1_06.jpg

T1_07.jpg

The chain gun barrels are actually the firing projectiles on the tank. They blend in beautifully though!! You can see the trigger button sticking out of the side toward the back.

T1_08.jpg

Toys R Us has the HK but they are all black :confused:

The back of the box shows the HK is silver and comes with a silver Endo instead of the black T-700.

Is this a variant or chase version? I want the silver HK not the stealth one.

Toys R Us has the HK but they are all black :confused:

The back of the box shows the HK is silver and comes with a silver Endo instead of the black T-700.

Is this a variant or chase version? I want the silver HK not the stealth one.

That's why you always read the fine print: "Product color may differ"

:lol

Seriously though, I think they're all black. If they're not, I'm gonna be pissed because I wanted a gray/silver HK too. :monkey2

That's just it. The picture on the back of the box clearly shows a silver HK and Endo and the product in the box is clearly black. Where is the silver HK and Endo that they are advertising on the back of the box? It must exist.

terminatorfig5.jpg

That's just it. The picture on the back of the box clearly shows a silver HK and Endo and the product in the box is clearly black. Where is the silver HK and Endo that they are advertising on the back of the box? It must exist.

terminatorfig5.jpg

It could be that they painted it silver like the old HKs, but maybe the ones in Salvation are actually black so they changed it to be accurate. Did any of the trailers give a good look at the color?

Back