WIP - Clone Wars Jedi general

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cryoguns

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
After getting my Clone Wars Obi-Wan from Sideshow recently, I started playing around with the set of resin clone armor I bought awhile ago from eBay. I had a Marmit body partially modified to fit into it (lots of shaping down) but no neck, hand, or foot posts. I managed to dig up the HT wrists I sawed off for my Vader custom, a Frontline Tom Cruise resin head, and the top half of a BBi neckpost which had been sawed off for another custom head. Additionally, I also had just gotten some Gundam joints to repair a Triad Otaku with, and used these for the ankles.

Below are some of my first test fittings after drilling and epoxying everything together. There is a width different between the HT forearm and the Marmit forarms, but it actually makes for a pretty good fit under the gauntlets, so I'm leaving it that way. As you can see, I nabbed some loose Obi-Wan parts from Toy Anxiety (body suit, collar, robes, and hands) to complete the figure with. I'm undecided about trying to work in the pauldron, but he will be using Cody's commander-style shoulder armor. After I finishing priming and painting all the armor, I'm also thinking about giving it a harsh weathering job.

JediGen01.jpg

JediGen02.jpg

JediGen03.jpg

Looks pretty impressive so far but...

Isn't Tom Cruise a little short for a stormtrooper?

Looks awesome so far! Is there a specific character it's going to be, or a random Jedi General?

Probably just a random character at this time, but I can always switch that around later on. I know I definitely want to add unit markings to him, as I don't recall having seen that before with Jedi in Clone Wars armor :)

As for Tom Cruise, well... :lol I almost used my Frontline Vin Diesel sculpt for this guy, but I'm still saving him for my Imperial Guard with Stormtrooper armor.

looking good,
a couple of question though...
1. whats your reason for using a different body than sideshows?
2. what clone head did you cast?
thanks

looking good,
a couple of question though...
1. whats your reason for using a different body than sideshows?
2. what clone head did you cast?
thanks

Well, honestly...the clone was a project I'd had kicking around for the last 10 months or so. Originally I was going to use it for a Cody custom, but I went the Medicom route for Cody so he'd proportionally match my Medicom 501st and Shocktrooper. I didn't use the Sideshow armor body for this custom because it wasn't released until just recently, and I'd also already done a lot of work into slimming the Marmit body down to fit into this armor. The only Sideshow parts used in the figure so far are the collar, bodysuit, robes, and hands. All of the armor was resin cast (I think) from Koto kits.

As for the head, I'm currently using HH032 from here: https://www.h2creative.com/HHOF.pdf . It's really just a generic Jedi general at this point.

oh i see.
well it looks like its going good, you should also come up with a name for your general,
i do :( for all mine lol

sorry i meant the helmet, did you get it from the same place?
thanks again for the response.

Last edited:
Back