Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN guys the more of the pics I see the more I am falling in love with this one! :slap

I am REALLY liking the base of him, so can you that have it tell me is the flowing robe thin? Am wondering as the TLWIKI has some of the same flowing robes............

I am really liking it!!!

He's worth getting IMO. No the robes are pretty sturdy and look great.

DAMN guys the more of the pics I see the more I am falling in love with this one! :slap

I am REALLY liking the base of him, so can you that have it tell me is the flowing robe thin? Am wondering as the TLWIKI has some of the same flowing robes............

I am really liking it!!!

the robes are pretty fragile but they did a good job with the packaging and everything fits securely for shipping.

One of mine came with the sword sheath broken off, but a little bit of 2 part epoxy and it's as good as new. There were also little paint ruboffs on the edge of the hood/cloak showing white, a few tiny drop of tamiya flat black and it's all good.

Sadly given the quality levels we are at now, i dont even consider those to be issues worth mentioning.

the robes are pretty fragile but they did a good job with the packaging and everything fits securely for shipping.

One of mine came with the sword sheath broken off, but a little bit of 2 part epoxy and it's as good as new. There were also little paint ruboffs on the edge of the hood/cloak showing white, a few tiny drop of tamiya flat black and it's all good.

Sadly given the quality levels we are at now, i dont even consider those to be issues worth mentioning.

That sucks to hear. Mine arrived perfect from what I saw, but hearing that I may go check again.

Still waiting to hear back from SSC about my replacement.
I call today and Ashley told me she was going to through the replacement emails today but I didn't receive any email...:dunno

Sorry to hear about the issue with your Ringwraith sword, Gangrel. :(

One would wonder how such a thing could happen. :slap

But Sideshow will set right for you, don't worry. :yess:

I love you collection display :love and your units :love...great job. :hi5:

Do you mind me asking where you got them?

Thank you very much for your comments.

I hope that Sideshow did not put any obstacle to a replacement of this hand, because the piece is wonderful now that I have the luck to see her live, but it has come so this part does not look at its maximum splendor.
I trust that Sideshow me resolve this issue, that of the last 4 orders I have made, I had problems in 3 (Mordor Orc, Borormir and Ringwraith) with Gimli was all perfect.

Sorry but my English is very bad, refers to the shelves or cabinets.
They are custom made by a carpenter, because the ceilings of my room are very low, I show a few photos of my collection of the room adjoining my library where I have specifically set out the Weta and Sideshow Premium Format.

k9wal2.jpg

2ng674k.jpg

oadfdw.jpg

2ppg2zb.jpg

Lack another photo of another corner of the room, where I have two pedestals, where I have thought Ringwraith on Steed expose the PF, but I have that picture on the computer now.

Last edited:
What is that sitting next to Orthanc?

NICE setup!

First of all apologize to all intengrantes this thread, for this offtopic.

This is a handcrafted work of the Door of Durin, I have made ​​this year a good friend of mine, I let a couple of photos more closely so you can see it clearly.

r9rhp3.jpg

bgcped.jpg

xc19h0.jpg

10mqxsj.jpg

2cxb5vm.jpg

Now I just hope that Sideshow can solve me the problem with this hand as quickly as possible, with a spare, and I will be very happy to have the Ringwraith Maquette.

Probre regret my English, I do not participate more in the forum for this reason, it is very possible that often do not perceive my messages, because not mastered the language.

That is one heck of an environment, Gangrel! :clap Thanks for sharing. It even has the water from the lake! Is the water real? Seems like it. So cool! Whoever did this enviro has an amazing talent! Now, I hope Weta or Sideshow releases something like this! :pray:

That is one heck of an environment, Gangrel! :clap Thanks for sharing. It even has the water from the lake! Is the water real? Seems like it. So cool! Whoever did this enviro has an amazing talent! Now, I hope Weta or Sideshow releases something like this! :pray:

It is not real water is a product that mimics the effect water.

Vallejo particular brand. The hue of the water is achieved with the paints.

ftk2eh.jpg

Thanks for your comments.

My long wait for Ringwraith will soon be over! Just received the shipment notification from SSC! Mr. Ringwraith will land in Sydney next Monday! :panic: I'm stoked! Can't wait! I hope he arrives perfect! :)

It is not real water is a product that mimics the effect water.

Vallejo particular brand. The hue of the water is achieved with the paints.

ftk2eh.jpg

Thanks for your comments.

Thank you! Gracias! Wow, this is the first time I've seen something like this. It does indeed mimic real water. So nice. Yes of course, it can't be real water, otherwise the statue will be soaked wet or you'll keep re-filling it once it runs dry. :lol But amazing!!! So, this was commissioned work? I hope your friend who did this (I understand a friend made this for you?) would do more amazing environments! :clap

I hope that Sideshow did not put any obstacle to a replacement of this hand, because the piece is wonderful now that I have the luck to see her live, but it has come so this part does not look at its maximum splendor.
I trust that Sideshow me resolve this issue, that of the last 4 orders I have made, I had problems in 3 (Mordor Orc, Borormir and Ringwraith) with Gimli was all perfect.

They are custom made by a carpenter, because the ceilings of my room are very low, I show a few photos of my collection of the room adjoining my library where I have specifically set out the Weta and Sideshow Premium Format.

k9wal2.jpg

very impressive collection Gangrel, especially like the way they are cleanly displayed.

What is the rider on horse statue between sauron & witchking? Never seen it before, do you have any closeups

also is that weta's smaug below sauron? how did you get a painted version, i thought they only came in bronze.

First of all apologize to all intengrantes this thread, for this offtopic.

This is a handcrafted work of the Door of Durin, I have made ​​this year a good friend of mine, I let a couple of photos more closely so you can see it clearly.

r9rhp3.jpg

That is amazing! The rest of your collection is awesome as well. :duff

very impressive collection Gangrel, especially like the way they are cleanly displayed.

What is the rider on horse statue between sauron & witchking? Never seen it before, do you have any closeups

also is that weta's smaug below sauron? how did you get a painted version, i thought they only came in bronze.

Specifically as well have said it is the costum of Markus the Mouth of Sauron, but the painting is done by a master of my country, specifically Elmen, looks like Los Angeles, I leave a couple closer pictures so you can appreciate the piece, and the link so you can see their work.

wtpas.jpg

zjtgkx.jpg

2mmxzz7.jpg

The Smaug is painted in bronze, but not at all at odds with other parts of Weta As you can see, is undoubtedly the best pieces he has released for sale Weta including older ones, I am very fair to both the good and the I say bad, and here Weta has done an outstanding job with Smaug.

Sorry to everyone else intengrantes had manipulated the thread with my photos, Ringwraith deserves all the attention because it is a figurehead.

Here's a few pics:

CIMG0894.jpg

CIMG0897.jpg

CIMG0899.jpg

CIMG0901.jpg

CIMG0902.jpg

CIMG0907.jpg

CIMG0914.jpg

Nazgul King the best pictures I've seen all the Ringwraith internet.

Sideshow should hire you for the photos of their prototypes.

This figure is simply a visual joy.

With your permission I take their pictures to teach in the forum that I participate in my country, because it is more than worth seeing this report of the perfect figure, not the pictures that I teach of mine yesterday with the decision of the sword.

I hope Sideshow solve my problem with my sword, to enjoy it as you.

Last edited:

k9wal2.jpg

2ng674k.jpg

oadfdw.jpg

2ppg2zb.jpg

Lack another photo of another corner of the room, where I have two pedestals, where I have thought Ringwraith on Steed expose the PF, but I have that picture on the computer now.
very impressive set up, seems the way to go instead of buying cabinets. thanks for posting. :hi5:

Back