WOW, Thank You Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I entered me and my brother for the valentines contest deal, and we won!

So we've both got Ex. Indy PF's!

I had ordered the figure when it went up but had to cancel since it was shipping around christmas time, I didn't have enough money, and I wasn't able to work over the break. My brother really liked it and said he'd buy it for me if I couldn't but then he lost his job.

So I'm pretty happy right now, I've never won anything from Sideshow yet, so now I am complete. This is my PF grail, I doubt I'll ever get another PF.

Pics to follow, I had to pick it up between class and workstudy so now I'm sitting in workstudy with it waiting in my dorm--didn't have enough time to open it.

Here's pics. I'm sure it's not really anything new since there's an image thread, but I feel obligated:

indypf01.jpg

indypf02.jpg

whoohoo....... :banana..........another freak knocks down an awesome prize !!!!!

yep i agree pix, sideshow is awesome.

I won the Valentine's Contest, too, and was super elated! We both get Indiana Jones 12" figures. I know it pales in comparison to yours, but I'm still happy... Congrats on your PF's!

CONGRATS! That's awesome!!!

A similar thing happened to me during the Holiday Wishes contest. I had the 12" figure on PO but had to cancel due to bills out the arse. But Santa Sideshow came through on Xmas Eve... :)

Wow that's so awesome!! I can't believe I didn't even notice this contest, otherwise I would have entered for sure. Congrats on your PF's and to everyone else who won something!! :D Sideshow does indeed rock!!! :rock2

Kind of off topic, but my wife received a gift from this contest as well. She received her Creature From the Black Lagoon PF yesterday. She was really surprised to say the least. I was kind of surprised myself as I had forgot about the contest. I had told Sideshow in my entry that if we won that we did not need two, just the one for her. They even sent a personalized card with it.

Congratulations. I am very jealous.

My mom had given me cash for my birthday, specifically to get the Indy PF and the day I put it in my account I had to spend it to cover an unexpected tuition bill for my wife. :banghead We thought the tuition was 100% coverred by a grant within the school district she teaches in.

Oh yeah, to poor salt in the wound, my birthday is on Valentine's weekend. (Feb. 15th)
-theropod

Back