wreck it ralph trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i could be wrong on when it is set for the year maybe it is the 90s

no yeah it looks that way, but it might be 90s too, I am kinda glad if they dont add anything from 2000 up, just 90s and 80s will make this awesome :yess:

So this looks like a "Toy Story" kind of movie with video game characters instead of toys. It might be the rare non-Pixar Disney computer animated hit. My son is going to want to see it, for sure.

Looks like it takes place now, since he talks about how he's been stuck in the same video game for thirty years.

Think about it though, Wreck it Ralph is similar to the arcade games from the early 80's. However, he said that he's been doing it for the past 30 years. Even if the film was set in 1999, that would mean that Wreck it Ralph's Video game came out in 1969, which doesn't add up. Pretty sure that the film takes place in 2012; 30 years ago would set the game's release in 1982, which makes sense.

So this looks like a "Toy Story" kind of movie with video game characters instead of toys. It might be the rare non-Pixar Disney computer animated hit. My son is going to want to see it, for sure.

Looks like it takes place now, since he talks about how he's been stuck in the same video game for thirty years.

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost::exactly::goodpost:

Beat me to it.

This really does look superb! Not been so excited for an animation film since Toy Story 3.

lol_paper_boy_by_thesmashbrother-d52qsp5.jpg

:rotfl

This looks really good. Glad to see Disney getting doing so well with their CGI stuff (aside from the Pixar greats obviously) I loved Tangled and can't wait to see this.

I didn't even notice Paperboy!! Good find! :lol

This movie looks amazing and so refreshing compared to most of the unoriginal rubbish hitting theaters, nowadays. I can't wait for opening weekend.

looks fun. wish they wouldve used a real character though. its obviously based on donkey kong and rampage. wouldve love to see them actually use legit characters. especially if they got the licenses for the cameos.

I don't usually watch a lot of animations but this is really cool.

This sounds like the story of Donkey Kong, he went from being the bad guy of Mario into staring his own game series as the main character, somehow I always kind of felt Donkey Kong doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore, like how Ralph is portray here. :lol The counseling session scene is brilliant :rotfl

Back