• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Indiana jones body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no hairy chest on Indy. They haven't made an Austin Powers figure yet, so there isn't any bodies out there with enough hair for Chuck :lol

It actually has a smaller neck than the older muskel trutypes. I have the Dastan body and the indy body. Indy has a smaller neck. Both used for Dexter

No, no hairy chest on Indy. They haven't made an Austin Powers figure yet, so there isn't any bodies out there with enough hair for Chuck :lol

Not that hairy :lol something like the ttmm19 so I can dry brush the hair on! I must be confused then... I thought I saw an Indy with some engraved chest hairs

All of that type of muscle body has the chest hair sculpted on (thanks to wolverine introducing that body). Only wolverine and dastan have had it painted.

All of that type of muscle body has the chest hair sculpted on (thanks to wolverine introducing that body). Only wolverine and dastan have had it painted.

Just looking for a reasonable priced figure, I can paint the hairs no prob!
But thanks for the tips Bro.., you too mike

Back