X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As team yes but solo no.

Hulk's strength increases as he gets more angry. She-Hulk's strength doesn't.

Yeah, but what's rogues ceiling? Didn't she absorb juggernaut once? I would think if she can absorb his magical bad assedness, she could absorb Hulks. This is of course book science, cause movie Rogue is a limp noodle.

lame...so Magneto gets lucky one time..

That looks like Magneto got lucky several times, but, when you disarm Thor on four separate occassions (and those may not even be all of them), I'm pretty sure luck has nothing to do with it.:lol Game, set, match. Your move, Banner.:lol

Boo hoo... Hulk smash, boo hoo, Magneto flings a toaster at you, boo hoo Professor X mind freezes you, boo hoo Thor is wearing mothers drapes, why aren't we discussing how Hawkeye would be tearing everyone up?

Okay, but he could probably take out leech from X3 :lol

If we're talking comics, I'm pretty sure Barton would be like "**** this, I'm out.":lol

If we're talking comics, I'm pretty sure Barton would be like "**** this, I'm out.":lol
And then Magneto farts on him and he dies while running away. :lol

Back when I read Avengers, I always liked Hawkeye, but I always wondered with the power of their enemies how he didn't at least get accidentally killed. Ultron blasts the Avengers point blank and somehow Wonderman and Clint are pretty much affected the same. Whaaaaat? :lol

Yeah, but what's rogues ceiling? Didn't she absorb juggernaut once? I would think if she can absorb his magical bad assedness, she could absorb Hulks. This is of course book science, cause movie Rogue is a limp noodle.

Hulk's power is unlimited. If Rogue has a limit, who knows what the hell might happen.

Rogue also absorbs the person's personality and memories. I'm not sure Rogue could handle Hulks

And then Magneto farts on him and he dies while running away. :lol

Back when I read Avengers, I always liked Hawkeye, but I always wondered with the power of their enemies how he didn't at least get accidentally killed. Ultron blasts the Avengers point blank and somehow Wonderman and Clint are pretty much affected the same. Whaaaaat? :lol

The funny thing is, if we're talking comics, Magneto could pretty much take down two of The Avengers single handedly. Cap, with all that chain mail and a metal shield on his back, would basically be a rag doll, and Thor's biggest asset, his hammer, would be totally out of his control.:lol

The funny thing is, if we're talking comics, Magneto could pretty much take down two of The Avengers single handedly. Cap, with all that chain mail and a metal shield on his back, would basically be a rag doll, and Thor's biggest asset, his hammer, would be totally out of his control.:lol

Iron Man might be out of his depth aswell :lol

Magneto would take out most, Hawkeye would be toast, Iron Man toast, Captain toast but Thors hammer is magical...so the ladies say haha...and wouldn't be attracted by a magnetic pull just by Thors hand only. Also I just don't see Hulk losing at anything, plus he has more than one mind, a buried Bruce Banner and a angry Hulk and who knows if that mind is controllable in any way or form.

Magneto would take out most, Hawkeye would be toast, Iron Man toast, Captain toast but Thors hammer is magical...so the ladies say haha...and wouldn't be attracted by a magnetic pull just by Thors hand only. Also I just don't see Hulk losing at anything, plus he has more than one mind, a buried Bruce Banner and a angry Hulk and who knows if that mind is controllable in any way or form.

The previous page begs to differ:

I stand corrected, sure takes away from the fact it's supposedly only able to be used by him thus being magical. I still think Magneto's the man, always been my favorite X-men villain along with Apocalypse; I miss the old cartoons.

Yeah, unfortunately Magneto having control over Thor's hammer takes a lot of the wind from his sails.

I stand corrected, sure takes away from the fact it's supposedly only able to be used by him thus being magical. I still think Magneto's the man, always been my favorite X-men villain along with Apocalypse; I miss the old cartoons.

I know some writers write off the wall crap, but it's nothing new, back in the 60s, the very first time they ever fought, Magneto took Thor's hammer the instant Thor attacked him. Kirby and Lee is about as canon as superpowered fights get imo.

Saw this movie today. WOW! Didn't think Singer had an Xmen movie this good in him!!!!

Best character in the movie: Quicksilver...my god, he was pulled off perfectly

Correct me if I am mistaken but shouldn't Rouge be the x men that they are after Mystic only mimics the appearance of people but not their powers, while
Rouge will actually absorb their power. We saw that time and time again.

In any even for me it was a decent movie, but considering that I enjoyed the previous x men movies , including X men last stand , I was not in favor or this soft reboot. For fox it is a brilliant move as they can reboot the movie with out having to official call it that. Now they once again access these characters and reuse them in future movies with out having to worry about continuity issues.

Of course this renders the other movies as non existent but they already made their money on them so why should they care.

Some ***** looking for a cookie and a pat on the back on a message board. How pathetic :lol
I knew that would make you throw a fit. :lol

But no, not looking for a pat on the back. Just want the haters/trolls to eat their own **** and and force-feed this good movie down their negative and instigating throats until they vomit up some ****ing joy and respect.

Like I said there was definite loop holes, for instance how is X alive in the future when he died in the past prior to Wolverine heading back in time. Also this ain't a spoiler, we all seen the previews...

Quicksilver is sweet in it, great slow mo scene with him running the room like a boss.

They won't necessarily have any role. Their incarnations of the characters are alive again sure but that doesn't mean another film will be made using them.
True...has there been any word on the original cast appearing in the Age of Apocalypse movie?

Back